Chapter 11

Thanks to Dreamcatcher2903

Ashi:
Next day
I was hanging out with Darshan at his hotel. I tried to be positive but my heart was giving me negative vibes. Honestly, I wanted to burst out into tears but somehow I controlled myself. Soon Darshan went out to get food. I ran to the bathroom and started crying. When I heard the door opening, I washed my face and put on a fake smile.

Darshan showed me his phone and I saw Disha was calling him. He received the call."Hii Darshan, where are you? I'm missing you. I can't wait for you to come back." I could hear her as she was on speaker. I quickly ran towards Darshan and disconnected the call. He pulled me towards him and I started crying. I didn't want to cry in front of Darshan but after hearing Disha's voice I couldn't control. Darshan didn't tell anything, he continued to hold me close. And when I pulled back, he said ,"Ashi I know why your crying. I know your scared but Disha can never do anything." I smiled hearing his words. He then sarcastically said ,"Do I look like a tissue paper? Your tears have destroyed my shirt. Thank god you didn't clean your nose." He said smiling. I smacked his arm gently and hugged him.

We had our food and then I left for my home. I went to my home and found my Mom sitting in the couch. I went and sat beside her. She asked me 'Whats going on?? Why do you look so sad these days??' I told my Mom everything about that bitch, Disha. She replied 'I don't know how that Disha is, but I do know that Darshan genuinely loves you'. This line made me feel so happy. Suddenly my phone started ringing and I saw it was Darshan. I received the call
Me: Hey!! What happened??
Darshan: Hii. I called you to talk with your mother not with you. Pass her the phone.
Me: Hmm hmm talk with her. I have become a stranger na.
I passed the phone to my Mom and they both had a 7-8 minutes chit-chat. I became so furious to know what's going on? She disconnected the call and was like 'Chill. He called me to say Bye as he is leaving tomorrow. The word leaving made me cry again. But this time I managed to hold my tears. I said Good night to my Mom went to my room and started crying. I suddenly received a text, it was from Disha.
' What do you think that I don't know anything I know everything. I even know that Darshan is in Bangladesh but chill I am quite, I won't say anything. Just letting you know enjoy your last few hours with Darshan. Tomorrow he will be back and from tomorrow onwards he is mine'.

I saw the message and didn't knew how to react. I knew crying was of no option. I grabbed my guitar sat on the floor and started singing my heart out.
Na bata mujhe
Kuch raaton ki khata
Rehne de yuhi meri yaadon Ko sata,
Saare jahaan main
Ek tu hi tha mera
Ho kar tera apna bhi na raha
Hooooo ooooo ooooo
Na na na na naaaaa
Jeene de, jeene de, jeena hai mujhe.....

*************************
Will this Disha separate Ashi and Darshan?? Do tell me in comments.

I hope you liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙