Chapter 25

Ashi:
I haven't met Darshan in past 3 days. We didn't even talk to each other properly. He was busy with his admission test for Engineering college while I was with my admission test for medical college. Disha suddenly disappeared. Everything seems really quite. I haven't have any conversation with my Mom for past 3 days. Everyone just got busy with their own lives. My biological Dad called me more than 15 times but I ignored. I met Disha's Mom at mall she ignored me. Everything changed in these 3 days.

I tried calling Darshan but he didn't pick my call. I called Darshans Mom she told he went out. I called my Mom, she didn't receive my call. Everyone is ignoring me. What did I even do?? I was sitting in the couch and was crying. I got a fear inside me of losing people. I suddenly heard a knock at my room. I opened the door and was shocked it was my Mom. I hugged her so tight. She kissed my forehead and was like 'I ignored you because I didn't want you to know that I am coming and also Darshan was ignoring you for the same reason'. I felt so relieved after hearing this all. I was like 'But Mom all of a sudden??' She replied 'I don't know. Darshan called me and told he wanna meet me and convinced me to come here and give you a surprise'. I hugged her.

Mom went to freshen up in meanwhile I texted Darshan.
Ashi: I love you. Thank you so much. You are the best.
Darshan: Love you too and yea you don't need to tell me I know I am the best. 😎😎😎.
Ashi: Huh.. But why did you call my Mom all of a sudden??
Darshan: It's a surprise. Just come to my home at 5 pm. My Mom wants to meet you both.
Ashi: Wait, did you say your Mom everything??
Darshan: Areyyy no. Chill. Once let us get the documents. By the way that reminds me we should be getting the documents by tomorrow.
Ashi: Really??? Darshan I am scared. I don't know I feel like something is going to go wrong.

Just like a good boyfriend he kept on giving me strength and encouraging me. Later, we went to Darshans home. His Mom and my Mom were talking in the drawing. While Me and Darshan were talking in the kitchen. He pulled me closer. And kissed my forehead. Then he pressed his lips against mine. While we were kissing suddenly we heard someone saying 'Ahem ahem'. It was both of ours Mom. This was so embarassing. We both just pulled away and started looking here and there. Suddenly Darshans Mom spoke and was like 'I guess you guys should get a room'. She winked.

Q. Your favourite singer (except Darshan)
Me: Sanam, Arijit Singh, Atif Aslam, Arjun and Armaan Malik

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙