Chapter 10

Sorry for typos

Ashi:
I texted Darshan 'Mom liked you. She said yesss. I love you Darshhhhhh'. He replied 'Ashi you know what, the way you were describing your Mom I felt like she was going to take a knife on her hand and was going to talk with me. She is so sweet. Maybe more sweet than you. I replied 'Then why don't you marry her??' He replied 'I can't that's why marrying her daughter. Listen Ashi meet me tomorrow at the mall, we will make some plan of convincing my Mom and throwing Disha out of my life'. After that we had a small conversation.
Next day
I got ready and went to the mall. Darsh was late as usual. Honestly Darsh can even beat girls in getting ready. He arrived 30 minutes late. I was going to shout at him but that smile stretched on his face didn't let me do that. He came and hugged me and I hugged him back. We sat at the food court and was making plans. Darsh as usual was cracking lame jokes instead of making plans. After cracking few lame jokes he became serious. 'Listen Ashi you need to come to India. And then you gotta convince my Mom and till that time I can apply for Italy. And then once everything goes fine you know what to do'. I was like 'Yes. But I know Mom will be so pissed off after hearing this Decision. She will not expect this from us. He was like 'They should. They are the ones who started all this problems'. I was like 'Okay'. I know that it was of no use of arguing with him cause he is right in his place. We roamed around the mall and sadly before leaving he told I will be leaving for India day after tomorrow. I wanted to run away and cry but I tried to give him a positive vibe that everything will be fine. I came to my home and saw that my Mom already left for her work. I locked my room, sat on the floor and started crying. I sat and cried for hours. My Mom agreed I know I should be happy. But a small part inside me was scared of losing Darshan. I got this feeling that I will lose Darshan forever once he goes back to India. And that Disha I am gonna break her face once I met her. But Darshan I can't lose you...

Will Ashi lose Darshan??

Will take time to update next chapters as my exams are going on and it's Ramadan. And on a serious note, my brain doesn't work when I am hungry 😅 😅.. Sorry

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙