Chapter 15

Sorry for typos. I wrote this chapter at 4:00am

Ashi:
Darshan receives a call from his father and told me that he got to go. He told he will drop me to my hotel. I told 'I need to buy some clothes. Can you drop me at a mall nearby??' He replied 'Yea. By the way you wanted to see my Mom na?? I am taking you to my Mom at day after tomorrow. So buy something nice'. We reached the mall. I kissed his cheeks and walked out of the car.

I was roaming at the mall when suddenly a women fell. I quickly ran towards her, helped her up, made her sit at a bench nearby and helped her with her packets. Are you fine aunty??' She smiled and replied 'Yes, I am absolutely fine. Thank you so much beta'. I replied 'Arey aunty, there's nothing to thank me about'. She asked 'So do you live nearby??' I was honest and replied 'No aunty. Actually I am from Bangladesh I came here for some personal work'. She smiled and was like 'Ohh that's nice. All alone?? I replied 'Yes.' She was like 'Arent you scared?? It is so dangerous to travel alone. I replied 'No aunty'. 'I came here to solve the most dangerous work and also to deal with the most dangerous women. I said it in my head. She replied 'I need to go. Thank you Beta for the help. I smiled and she smiled back. She left and honestly speaking I felt that I already had some sort of connection with her.

I headed back to my hotel and was waiting for Darshan to call me but that dumb completely forgot me. I texted him
Ashi: Hii!! Are you still dreaming about Disha??
Darshan: Ohh god!! I was dreaming that Me and Disha almost got married but you just destroyed the whole dream. Huhh.
Ashi: Byee. Enjoy your dream.
Darshan: Areyyy Sorry. I was joking.
By the way I showed my Dad your picture, he liked you, he even told that you are way too better than Disha.
Ashi (smiling): Really?? Is he happy with our relationship??
Darshan: Yes. I even asked him that Mom always wanted a simple girl for me but now why does she want me to marry that wholesale of makeup (Disha)?? He was like Opposite attracts. I also told him about that Italy plan. He told he thinks that I am mature enough to take my own decisions and he told if I am happy with the decision that he is also happy. We just need to convince Mom..

******************************
What's your favourite colour??
Mine: Blue 💙💙💙

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙