Chapter 22

Ashi:
I returned back to my hotel and with loads of courage I called my Mom.
Ashi: Mamma, I have never asked you anything cause I never wanted to. But Mom, how was Dad?? It's ok if you don't want to answer.
Mom: I will definitely say everything you want to know. But why?
Ashi: I will tell you everything but I wanna know first. What was his name??
Mom: His name was Jatin Chatterjee. He was from Kolkata while I was from Bangladesh. I said Yes cause my parents wanted me. And I lived in such a society were children never say no to their parents. But it was never a happy marriage Your Dad was a kind and a loving guy. He was never a good husband or a good father. He was a great son. He never loved me or you. He always wanted a son. But I had you instead of a son. He tortured me very badly because of that. And at the end, I couldn't take it anymore so I asked for divorce and ended everything.
I could literally feel the pain in her voice.
Ashi: Mom I love you. But Mom did he marry anyone after you??
Mom: I don't know. But what happened?? Why all of a sudden you wanted to know about him??
Ashi (crying): I met him Mamma. I met him today. He wanted us back in his life but we won't go back. The guy who couldn't keep my Mom happy doesn't deserve any happiness.
Mom: Beta, he is your Dad afterall. He has a right on you.
Ashi: He used to but he lost that right 10 years back. He might be my biological Dad but he isn't my Dad. And he never will. I don't even have his surname. I have your surname. And I am  Chakraborty not Chatterjee.
Mom: Ashi, if you feel something wrong just come back. I don't wanna lose you honey.
Ashi: I will come back soon. Mom I will never leave you. I promise.
We talked for more than an hour until we disconnected the call. Somewere or somehow I felt like there is something happening which is planned or something. I opened my Facebook and searched for Jatin Chatterjee after searching for 1 hour I managed to find his account. He is married to someone named Anisha Sharma. I have heard this name Anisha Sharma . But who is she?? I forgot. I tried to open the account Anisha Sharma but I was out of data. Ohhh god why does this always happen to me? Who is this women??  I can"t remember her.

Q. Whose your favourite actress??
Mine: Sara Ali Khan and Saba Qamar

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙