Will, Nico, Oakley, Leo, amd a guest

Oakley: Hey guys! It's the first day of the dare! Valdez! Will! Nico! Get over here! I'm choosing the first video!
Nico: Ok... What is it?
Oakley: Us literally yelling how gay we are. Leo. You are yelling how fucking idiotic we are because you're straight as fuck. (Fun fact about the author: I could spell straight until 2018 or so)
Leo: Wow... Ok...
Nico: You're mental.
Oakley: I realize this.
Will: Oh my gods.
Oakley: Also we are going to have a special guest!
Nico: What's their name?
Oakley: Their name is Alexis and they are the literal best.
Nico: Who's their godly Parent?
Oakley: Zeus.
Nico: So another child of the big three. I'm starting to be happy there not going to be another prophecy.
Oakley: We shall never have another prophecy.
Nico: I hope.
Oakley: Nope, I refuse. Not happening. Try going against me.
Leo: Well-
Oakley: VALDEZ!
Leo: Fine.
Oakley: Good. Okay. Now let's start. *turns on the camera* Okay. *Walks outside with the camera* I'M GAY AND PROUD.
❤💛💚💙💜
Nico: ME TOO! ❤💛💚💙💜
Will: I'M BI AND A SON OF APOLLO! ❤💜💙
Leo: You guys are mental.
Alexis: *whispers to Leo* How often does this happen?
Leo: Not that often for some reason.
Oakley: LUKE CASTELLAN IS GAY AND HE JUST RECENTLY CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET!
Luke: DAMN IT OAKLEY! O WAS IN YOUR CLOSET AND SAID SOMETHING LIKE "Did Luke just come out of the closet?" I'M NOT GAY!
Oakley: Whatever helps you sleep Then night.
Nico: *Looks at the camera* Bye guys and don't forget to give Hades sacrifices!