The game

Again... I OWN NOBODY BESIDES OCEAN. Rick Riordan does. Leave me alone.

Percy's POV (because why not)

At this point everyone was in cabin three and I forced Ocean to explain the game. Yay I didn't need to embarrass myself!

"Welcome to Perseus (I don't know if I spelled that right) Jackson's game of truth or dare," she said, "All you have to do is listen to me explain the rules and play the game. Rule one NOTHING THAT WILL MAKE ME KILL YOU. Also to everyone that doesn't know what I mean good luck," everyone who did moved back a few inches hoping she didn't notice, "Rule two nothing to mean and by that I mean no making each other do something you know their scared of I WILL drown you."

"Um sorry to say this but I'm pretty sure Chiron will be mad If you kill people," I said in the nicest way possible.

"Ugh whatever I'll just hurt you. Anyways, rule three if you back out of a dare take of a piece of clothing. If you back out of a truth you can switch to dare. Got it? Ok. Let's play! Percy you go first!"

Yes! It my turn! I can unleash my evil! "Ocean! Truth or dare!"

"Ugh, why me! Whatever. Truth," she said.

"Ok," I grinned evilly knowing she'll hate me, "Have you ever had a crush on someone and if so who?"

She looked nervous. It was great! Nothing ever gets to her! "Dare?" She pretty much squeaked.

"Fine, I dare you to get everyone in the Aphrodite cabin soaked," I said.

"I'll go with her!" said Piper.

And on they went.

Ocean's POV (sorry for doing her POV again but its her dare so you can deal with it)

Before we got to the Aphrodite cabin I stopped by the lake to get some water.

Once we got there Piper went inside to make sure they were asleep. Once she was out I threw the water inside and ran. To be honest I was terrified. I know what they can do and it not nice. Once during another game of truth or dare I was dare to steal as much make up as I could fine and hide it under my bed. Let's just say they found it and weren't happy. Anyways they would never do anything to Percy and he's to scared to so they will probably find out it's me. Anyways when I get back I get to take out my anger on someone and it not going to be pretty.

Hey look I made a longer chapter be proud of me. Anyways what do you think Oceans going to do for revenge?

HINT: There might be Solangelo involved. Hehehe