Here. I feel this is important.

Disclaimer!
This will talk about suicide and possibly self harm. If you feel uncomfortable with that, please, read something else. Also, this may be incorrect. I am not an expert. I'm just a 14 year old trans male that cares about this type of thing. I will be talking about general population too. 

Hey guys. I know I said I wasn't going to update this and I'm not. What this is going to be about is important to me though and I want to get to as many people as I can. This will be going on my three most read books. I hope you guys do impact you or atleast give you some faith in humanity, at least if you read the comments. This does not mean that people I know have committed suicide.  Honestly, I'm only writing this to help anyone if they are going through something or if you just need people to talk to. Also, if you do need anyone to talk to I'm always here. Just message me and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Now, to the facts.

Researchers found that from 1991-2017 almost 200,000 high school students from the nationally representative Youth Risk Behaviour Survey. The data said that 19% of teens considered suicide, 15% have had a plan to commit suicide, 8% have attempted suicide, and 2.5% have been injured from a suicide attempt. This means 44.5% of teens have had suicidal thoughts to have attempted suicide.

In a different study, the University of Pittsburgh researchers analyzed data from an online survey of 2020 14-18 year old to study rates of suicidal ideation and suicide attempts and trans teens. They found that trans teen had higher rate of suicidal ideation, plans, attempts and attempts that required compared to cis teens.

This study also delved into subgroups of teen gender identity. They found that cis females, trans males, and nonbinary teen assigned female as birth had higher rates in all suicide related categories compared to cisgender males.

Now, I hope this enlightened some of you on some of you on one of the many the effects of bullying, homophobia, and other things that could happen. Also, if you feel alone, please know that your not and so many others feel the way you do. Please know that you are important and that you always have someone to talk to. I love you all and like I said in the beginning, I'm always happy to talk.

Sites: 

aappublications.org