Chapter 7

TW Time!

This chapter has a flashback that involves rape (though it isn't written out) and does have Kirishima go into a panic attack.

This is also an NSFW chapter that ends with fluff, but nothing more than heavy petting and touching is written (for now) so reader discretion is advised. This is one of those skippable chapters that some stories have, but we aware that there are things mentioned in the chapter that will come up later in the story.

Okay? Okay.

"Come on, Kirishima. I can't read your mind," Bakugou mumbled as he placed his lips against my neck again. I wanted to respond to him, but the only thing exiting my mouth were soft pants and moans. My hands gripped the front of his jacket when he pulled away, trying to pull him back to me. He put a hand under my chin and tipped my head up so he could look me in the eyes. His face had a look of mischief and desire, which was everything I wanted in that moment. I felt his hands go to my shoulders and make their way down to my elbows and then my hands, which he squeezed. I gulped softly and rubbed my thumbs against the tops of his hands.

"You really are cute, you know. When you're all flustered like this," He kissed me again, removing his hands from mine and making his way down to my hips.

"Please... fuck me," I whimpered, clinging onto him like I was going to fall if I let go of him. I wasn't quite sure if it was me or the drunk brain talking, but I knew that some part of me wanted him. Bakugou gave me a wide smile and gave me another long kiss as we made our way to the bed.

Clothes trailed on the floor behind us until Bakugou and I were on the bed in just our underwear. He had me pinned, one hand next to my head for support, and the other cupping my cheek as we kissed. My arms were wrapped loosely around the back of his neck, doing everything I could to pull him to me. He removed his lips from mine and kissed down to my jaw, then neck, and to my collar bone. His hand followed, finger tips barely touching my skin as they made their way down to my chest.

"K-Katsuki..." I bit my lip and I looked down at him while he made his way down to my chest. I let out a series of soft whines as he placed his mouth over my nipple and gave it a flick with his tongue. "You're such a tease," I whined breathlessly, moving my hands into his hair.

Bakugou let out a quick breath of air as a laugh and pulled away, looking up at me, "You say that but..." he paused and bent his head to lick my nipple again. He pulled away when he got a satisfied moan to leave my lips. "But your body wants more."

He used the hand on my chest to roll one of nipples between his fingertips and used his mouth to tease the other. The sensation made my eyes roll back and close, letting out a moan. There was something so familiar about the feeling that I had, I didn't want it to end. I cracked open my eyes so I could watch his movements, but he wasn't anywhere to be found. I wasn't with Bakugou. I didn't know where I was.

My eyes opened fully and I looked to be in a different bedroom. The bed was pushed completely into the corner of the room.There was a desk with a computer directly right of the bed and to the right of that, the closet. Posters covered the wall, but they were just sheets of paper and nothing more. There was music coming from outside the room, but it was just a low buzz in my ear.

That's when I realized there was someone on top of me. He had kissed down to my abdomen, hands teasing their way into my waistband and rubbed the sensitive area that was hidden just below. His kisses were sloppy and had no rhythm like Bakugou's. These kisses were almost empty in a way, like there was no feeling behind them.

"H-Hey, are you sure about this?" I whined, almost like I was nervous. When the man below me looked up, I couldn't make out his face.

"You're so beautiful, baby boy," He mused. His hand crept itself lower until his hands were teasingly close to my dick. The sensation made me clench my legs together and shiver slightly. He let out a small chuckle and came back up for a rough kiss.