April 02, 2019

cmy's

taeyong is still holding my hand as he smiled sweetly, "i've got something to tell you"

i awkwardly smiled as i still tried to remove my hand from his grip, "what is it?"

a long moment of silence filled the whole room, his sudden chuckle removed the awkward silence, "don't you ever asked why you have that name, why you looked more of a korean than a chinese and why your mom hates you?"

i furrowed my eyebrows as i slowly shook my head, "i-i don't. i don't mind my mom hating me and having these looks and name either"

"you're pathetic miyoung, i thought you're more than that", taeyong laughed as he stood up from his seat and took the wine glass from his table and drank its contents, "think of it more"

i lowered my head as i tried to process his questions, someone suddenly lifted my chin up and i got face to face with taeyong, "look at me in the eyes, don't you see we've got the same eyes?"

i stared at his eyes for awhile, our faces were inches apart when someone suddenly barged in

"OH YOU'RE NOT YET DONE? WE'RE SORRY!", haechan quickly apologized as he tried to let his companions go out again but wenjun saw everything already

wenjun immediately ran towards our place and tackled taeyong on the ground, he was about to punch him but i stopped him

haechan and mark were immediately there to help taeyong stand up, taeyong brushed off the invisible dusts from his clothes as haechan and mark were checking up on him

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT MIYOUNG?", wenjun shouted as he still try to approach taeyong's place, i tried to stop him with all my strength

"CALM DOWN! PLEASE STOP!", i exclaimed but wenjun looks like he didn't heard anything

wenjun looked at me with his angry expression, "HOW CAN I? HE ALMOST KISSED YOU! YOU THINK I'M FINE WITH THAT?!"

i started to cry unwillingly, i quickly screamed out of frustration though not confirming it yet, "HE'S MY BROTHER!"

wenjun stopped from his actions earlier and scoffed, "you're lying now to me? cai xukun is your older brother"

taeyong stepped in between us, "she's not lying. since the day we met last year, i tried to do some research about her since i found her somewhat related to me and i accidentally discovered that she's my sister from my mom"

mark and haechan gasped as wenjun furrowed his eyebrows, "you've got to be kidding me, this is impossible!"

"it's not, wenjun. name and looks are korean, can't you tell?", taeyong inquired, "you've been too busy with your clans, you can't even identify your own identity"

wenjun looked at my face, she holds me by my cheeks and checked my whole face as if he's looking for something, it actually hurts

i kept quiet while wenjun's still doing those investigations on me as he suddenly inquired, "why didn't you tell me?"

"i only knew about it today", i quickly pouted after saying those statements

taeyong went to sit on the table as he crossed his arms, "my mom and her dad had an affair before, it produced miyoung. my mom decided to let her dad look after her, reason why she's at China."

wenjun stared at my eyes for awhile and hugged me suddenly, he was quiet so i decided to talk, "are you okay babe?"

"i'm sorry for causing a scene", i heard him sniffed but i hope he's not crying though

i caressed his back as i comforted, "it's okay babe, you have all the right to get angry. you're my husband after all."

taeyong clapped, getting our attention, "just to make sure, let's get our DNAs checked again though i have it checked already after your wedding"

wenjun escaped from the hug and inquired, "through what?"

"hair, don't ask how. i'd look really creepy.", taeyong chuckled, "speaking of which, our mom confirmed it too and she really wanted to meet you. so you probably have to stay here for a few more days."

i slowly nodded as wenjun blinked his eyes and inquired, "can i come too?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

third person's

xiaoyu woke up in a different room, she got really confused with the different wall decorations and bed sheets

she sat up from sleeping and rubbed her eyes to confirm everything she saw, and to no avail, nothing changed

"where am i?",  she looked under the blanket to see if she's naked but she's not so she sighed out of relief, "good thing, i'm still a virgin"

"you're still a virgin?", someone suddenly walked out of the bathroom and laughed, "that's so cute"

xiaoyu quickly covered her body with her hands and screamed, "HELP ME! WHO ARE YOU? YOU PERVERT! GET OUT!"

she continued to scream as she throws pillows at the guy, the guy quickly blocked the pillows from coming and laughed, "this is my room, i can't go out"

she stopped throwing the pillows and quickly apologized, "i'm sorry! thank you for taking me in though, i should go now! my friends were waiting for me!"

she immediately walked out from the bed but the guy quickly blocked her way, "oh no no, you're under captive. you can't leave!"

xiaoyu furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms, "what do you mean? i have human rights!"

the guy laughed, "you really can't tell what's going on? don't you know me?"

"should i? i'm not that social and i rarely go at night clubs", xiaoyu rolled her eyes as the guy thought she's cute for doing that

the guy fixed his clothes and let his fingers run through the strands of his hair, "you should because i'm Deng Chaoyuan and i'm from Currant"

xiaoyu widen her eyes and gasped, "does that mean?"

"yes, you know what i mean. you're kidnapped."