April 04, 2019

cmy's

i've been staring at our room's window for hours now, i don't know what to do anymore. our child is currently lost, chunhua was held captive, and xiaoyu betrayed us too.

i stood up and sighed deeply before going out of our room to head at the hacking room, wenjun might be there too to gather any updates about our child.

it took me 6 minutes to arrive at the hacking room. since last year, this house became wider and bigger due to the amount of occupants. imagine 30 people living in one house + the game room, hacking room, gym, meeting room, and the library. this place is even bigger than the China's biggest mall.

we even have a bigger lot for the variety of cars owned by the different members and that one building that was purposely built for maxine's and chengcheng's weapons from their family.

i quickly went inside the hacking room without even knocking, they're used to me being like this anyways. i even accidentally opened the door of xingjie's room one time without asking for permission, i quickly retreated my actions because i heard moans.

all of their heads turned to see who came in which happened to be me, "hi, how are you guys?", i greeted as i walked in further the room

everyone smiled at me, justin replied, "we're fine jiejie! we're almost finished tracking all of the possible locations of crimson and currant!"

i furrowed my eyebrows, "i thought you're done with that?"

"we actually thought we do, but we only got the main bases that time. we don't know the ones where they hide their remaining weapons and such", zhenghao replied this time

wenjun approached me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "apparently babe, the only building that my sister bought and are currently used by the currant and crimson is only one"

"how about the rest babe?"

wenjun shrugged, "according to our sources, she let the rest of the buildings be rented for her to have extra money"

chaoze suddenly came from my side and nodded, "but you're family got enough money though"

wenjun chuckled, "unlike me, yiren is quite selfish and greedy"

i saw zhengting ge and xukun ge huddled around xingjie and ziyi so i decided to approach them, wenjun quickly trailed behind me, "what are you doing ge?"

xukun ge looked at me, i could see sweats dripping all over his face. what is he so anxious about?

"oh you're here sis, actually chen linong went out to have a lunch with someone. it's been four hours and he's not coming home yet"

zhengting ge nodded, "so we're trying to track him now with the help of these two people"

xukun ge looked at xiao gui's direction who is busy typing something on his laptop with his headphones on, "OH HEY XIAO GUI!', my brother screamed though xiao gui can't hear anything

chaoze quickly smacked xiao gui's head which the latter quickly hissed as he removed his headphones, "what the fuck is your problem?"