↯ - epilogue

April 07, 2019

cmy's

a day after the catastrophe, we're having a celebration at the base to celebrate the success of the clan against the enemy

we are currently in a long table, with different types of foods in front of us. some of them were eating while some were just talking.

zhangjing and qin fen were present, and surprisingly, chengcheng too. i heard he cried in front of his older sister and parents just to allow him back here.

zhangjing devoted his whole time eating, complaining that he missed those foods while he's still in a coma

i saw yanchen with yiren but the poor girl looks so done with yanchen already, xinchun was with this girl called deng renyi, i could actually see zhou rui glaring at them not that far and i could feel jealousy from those eyes.

as usual, yanjun is overprotective of xiaoxi and that goes for xikan and nianzhen.

i saw the members from vision by the end of the long table, they were talking among themselves. they're not yet close with our members, i guess?

wenjun suddenly tapped my shoulders and smiled, "your son wants to play with you"

"give him to me", i opened my arms to welcome xiaojun and he quickly came into my embrace, i truly missed this child

"babe, do you want me to feed you?", wenjun inquired, i laughed and shook my head, "i'm fine, i'm not yet hungry. you eat first."

xukun ge and zhengting ge suddenly approached us and showed me letters, "what is this for?", i inquired as i looked at the envelopes

xukun ge leaned closer to me and whispered, "that's from crimson and currant, they're accepting defeat and they wanted to have a partnership with us!"

i gasped before zhengting ge continued, "we just told you this ahead of time so you won't be surprised anymore, i want to tell this to linong too but he seems busy.."

zhengting ge pointed at linong's direction who was busy flirting with hitomi, since when they developed feelings for each other?

ruibin approached us too and inquired, "hey, do you know that guy with chunhua? he didn't allowed me to go inside of her room yesterday though"

zhengting ge nodded, "that one on her right is Li Wenhan, he's the crimson member who saved her. while that one on her left is Zhang Yankai."

"zhang yankai who? i heard that name today.", ruibin glared towards chunhua's direction

xukun ge sighed, "chunhua's boyfriend"

ruibin gasped, "CHUNHUA HAS A BOYFRIEND?"

"that's what we've been trying to tell you, you won't listen to us.", quanzhe, who happened to be just beside wenjun, commented to our conversation

"I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA!", ruibin tweaked his own hair as tears started to form in his eyes

zhenghao nodded, "you really don't because you'll always go ahead of what she's about to tell you. go and have a realization i guess."

ruibin pouted and walked away from us, xukun ge shook his head, "that guy has problems"

"oh yeah", zhengting ge reacted, "would you still alow xiaoyu to be in eucatastrophe?"

i nodded, zhengting ge's face immediately lit up, "are you serious??"

"of course, i heard that she only gave the private website and not some other sensitive informations. so i think it's not bad to give her a second chance and that includes to yiren too."

wenjun smiled, "i'm happy you forgave my younger sister"

"she's still your younger sister after all. she just needs some guidance from you.", i commented as i patted wenjun's shoulder

zhengting ge suddenly cheered, "i can date her then! LU XIAOYUUUU!"

"WHAT?!", xukun ge screamed but zhengting ge probably didn't heard it because he quickly ran upon going at xiaoyu's direction

xukun ge pouted, "when can i have a girlfriend, really?"

i shrugged, "you'll be single forever, i guess"

xukun ge quickly glared at me and hissed, "i'll find my own ways to find one. tss."

and with that xukun ge walked out too, i laughed by his childish attitude

i looked around once again to see the members from mint, magenta, eucatastrophe, and vision. also, some of the adopted ones like wenhan, hitomi, yiren, and renyi.

everyone seems happy after the catastrophe. it might not be always like this but having them like this in my life is the greatest experience in my whole existence.

the end finally came among the variables. the variables who did their best just to save their co-variables whom they deeply loved.

we are the variables, and will always be one wherever we go, whatever we do, and whatever might happen to us.

THE END