chen linong stopped by the stairs to see everyone in the living room; eucatastrophe girls surrounded maxine for any updates from her hacking, mint and magenta boys did the same thing as well to their hackers, zhengting and xukun can be seen on the another couch, looking stressed as ever

linong coughed, getting their attention, all of them quickly got a place to sit except for chengcheng who stumbled on his way back to his couch

quanzhe was quick to laugh but he was stopped otherwise due to the members' glares towards him, especially from linong

linong sighed and went to sit on his usual chair, "is yanjun and xiaoxi here?"

kaiwen shook her head, "they're heading to a hospital first when they came back at China, seems like xiaoxi is really sick"

"i doubt that", chengcheng looked up from his phone to see any reaction, "xiaoxi is definitely pregnant"

"let's not talk about that from now", zhengting butted in, "we have to plan out first"

bu fan raised his hand to inquire, xukun quickly permitted him to talk, "what were the problems again?"

shengen nodded, "there were lots already, i found it difficult to catch up"

xingjie stood up and threw the folders he brought on the table, "you have a copy each, get one for your curious ass"

and with that, xingjie went back to his seat and typed something on his laptop again, few members were quick to get the folders and flip through its contents

"problem number one, yiren is part of crimson and currant", xiao gui spoke, not looking his head up to see his fellow members

someone quickly corrected him, "no, not crimson and currant. she has a clan of her own, it's rose quartz."

the members were quick to look for the owner of the voice, they saw miyoung with wenjun by the door, "won't you let me in?"

"OH! PLEASE SIT HERE!", eucatastrophe girls were quick to react by miyoung's presence, they quickly lend her and wenjun some seats

"hmm okay, what else was there miyoung?", ziyi asked this time

wenjun puts down a black case on the table, xukun quickly went near the table to open the case as wenjun spoke, "that's all what taeyong gave us about hue of blue's recent activities, they are now connected with rose quartz, violeta, crimson, and currant"

zhengting's eyes beamed by the amount of the information in front of him, he quickly opened each folder as he smiled in delight

chaoze nodded as he adjusted his specs, "so we've got more enemies than we ever imagined"

"that's right", miyoung commented, "but don't worry, taeyong gave us new recruits to be part of us"

chunhua narrowed her eyes as she inquired, "what for? we have a lot already"

wenjun shook his head, "we don't have that much compared to rose quartz"

"how many members are there in rose quartz?", xikan inquired, flipping the folder's contents

zhenghao gasped as he clutch the folder in front of him, "it's in here! they have a total of 86 members!"

everyone gasped except for those who knew about it already, ruibin quickly inquired, "what was taeyong's intentions in giving us new recruits?"

wenjun looked at miyoung first, miyoung smiled slightly as she spoke, "they wanted to help us and it's because he's my older brother"

nianzhen tilted her head, "you mean by older brother is like a friend, right?"