Chapter Four

“How you feeling there newbie?” Skimmer questions, drowsiness coating her voice.

“I’m feeling okay. I think. What the hell happened after we left? I remember drinking in the car, and finishing the bottle, but nothing else!” I explain confused.

“Well there miss bowze, you passed out in the car!” She responds laughing, imitating me from last night.

                                                              But did we finally go all the way?

“Oh my God, please tell me, that’s not what I sounded like! After I passed out in the car, how did I get here… in your bed? Did anything happen between us?” I blurt out, feeling warmth building up between my legs, in hopes that she would say yes.

“As much as I want to sit here and say yes, I can’t, because we didn’t. Well, not without lack of you trying, but I don’t want that to be our first… if it were to ever happen.” Skimmer stutters.

Phew, I sure dodged missing out on that experience! Holy though, she is really respectful! Why does that make me want her even more?

“Awe, thank you Skim. I love yo… having you in my life! I should probably get heading home though!” I stutter, my face warming more than I have ever felt before.

“I’ll come. If you don’t mind. I’ll hang out for a bit.” She offers, sounding worried.

“Yeah, actually that would be great!” I exclaim.

Smiling at each other, we both get up, and start heading down the hallway. Suddenly, I stop, grabbing Skimmer’s waist, stopping her instantly.

“Shh… listen!” I whisper quickly.

She looks at me grinning, shaking her head. I look at her confused, following her when she pulls my arm. We walk out of the door, Skimmer slamming it closed.

“Sounds like Carlos is having an orgasmic morning! Wonder who the poor soul is!” She laughs, still shaking her head.

Laughing, I lead Skimmer over to my house, and up to my room. I plop down on my bed, letting out a long sigh. I sit up looking at Skimmer, catching her biting her lip, while watching me. I cross my legs, but then I get up from the bed, and head over to my dresser.

“Jeez, can’t stay still this morning?” Skimmer asks, going and sitting at my desk, spinning the chair, looking back at me.

“I can, but I need a shower. I feel really gross. If you want, you can come in and visit me.” I offer, not thinking.
“Uh… Uhm… Are you sure? I mean considering everything between us.” She stutter’s, blushing a bright red.
                                                            Fuck, Sky! Think before you speak!

“Well, it’s not like we haven’t seen each other naked before. I mean we have changed in front of each other.” I point out, turning away from the dresser.

I start heading to the bathroom, turning back, to motion for Skimmer to follow. She does not hesitate, closing the bathroom door. She does not hesitate, closing the bathroom door. I smile at her, then turn, bending over, and running the water. I fiddle around with the taps to get the right temperature. Finally, I turn the shower head on, and turn once again looking at Skimmer.