Chapter Six

I pry my eyes away from Skimmer, looking after the car. She gently grabs my chin, turning my head so I could see her, and steals a short kiss.

     "Want to put this on hold?" Skimmer suggests, in a questioning tone.

     "I'm just so fucking turned on, but I'm still angry. Do we have to?" I ask, smiling, knowing the answer.

     "Well I know how you can let your anger out!" She responds ignoring my questions.

     "How?" I ask, rolling my eyes.

     "Fuck me like you hate me!"

     I reach out, grabbing her shirt, and pull her in kissing her with desire and want. She pulls away gently.

     "Just get in the car, Sparky!" Chuckling, she turns, and climbs into her car, turning it on.

     Hmm... Sparky... I think I like that. Skimmer's Sparky... Has a ring to it, don't it?

     Sighing, I quickly make my way into the car. Skimmer glances over at me smiling, and peels out of the parking lot. The whole drive home, we sneak glances at each other, our arms barely touching, sending deep waves of desire through my body.

     Do it. Just do it now! No. Sky. We are driving, don't even think about trying anything... right now anyway. You are almost home just a little longer.

     I fidget in my seat, looking out the front window as we pull into my driveway. Turning my head, I see Skimmer staring at me, her intentions written across her face. She starts leaning in towards me, and reaches into the back, grabbing a bottle of rum, smiling at me.

     "You ready to get this party started, and to prove you can handle being a red head?" She questions, with a touch of nervousness in her voice.

     "Wait a minute! Are you nervous?" I respond with a smile.

     "Uh... Maybe... I just can't believe this is finally happening!" Looking down she responds.

     "Stop! Stop tickling me! Skim stop!" I yell through my hysterical laughing.

     "Awe okay, but it's so fun though!" Skimmer chuckles, while climbing off me.

     I fling myself off her bed, and instantly, I bolt out of her room, into the hallway, and right into Carlos. We both fall to the floor with a loud thud. I land on top of him.

     "Fuck! Sorry Carlos!" I apologize quickly.

     Before he could respond, I get up, and run to the bathroom, slamming and locking the door. Without much time I hastily drop my soft, fuzzy Breaking Benjamin pajama pants, and plop onto the toilet.

     Holy that was close! I just about wet myself! Sky, you gotta be careful Girl! You literally just ran into, and landed on Skimmer's brother. I have never seen emerald hazel eyes like his. That boy definitly has muscle to him. I wonder what he looks like topless...

     I wash my hands, and as I leave, I tap the light switch to the off position. Looking down the hallway towards Skim's room, and notice that Carlos is no longer there.

     Fuck... that sucks. Sky, he is your best friends brother! Take a lesson from the movies, and don't go there! That's only in the movies though. Isn't it?

     "Psst. Sky!" I hear Carlos' voice from behind me, and I turn quickly, seeing his finger pressed to his lips.

     Carlos motions for me to come closer, so I head towards him, he reaches out fast, and pulls me close to him. He leans his six foot two inch tall frame down, and kisses me. Not just a kiss though. It's one of those, 'I'm going to make your toes curl', types of kisses.