Chapter One

What do you do, when you're an invisible person, fitting in society with a decent job, have lovely, curly blonde hair, blue eyes and feel as if people are looking through you most of the time? What do you do if jealousy, envy, frustration and greed haunt you, without you being able to control it? What do you do if you sense every little vibe in a room, instantly feel when somebody likes or dislikes you, if you feel when two compete strangers are mad at each other, feel the love of a mother for her child, without even having a child yourself? What do you do when the amount and strength of your emotions crush you, causing you to feel like screaming for help? What do you feel like when you're going crazy, doing silly things, trying new situations, chatting up strangers, going to a party where you don't know anybody, but feel to self-conscious about all of it?

"Sky are you coming? Or are you going to stay and miss the bus?" I heard a voice, and I didn't know who it could be, their hand upon my shoulder.

I peel my blue eyes away from the book that I had been reading, and turn my head to look into the brown, calm eyes of one of my friends. Unconsciously, I fold over the corner of the page, and close my book. My eyes going from the mystery in hers, to her smooth full lips. My hand nervously finds my head and runs through my semi-curly long blonde hair.

"Oh shit, Skimmer, we are going to miss the bus. I'm sorry!" I blurt out, realizing that we didn't have much time before it would leave.

"It's all good. You're lucky I drive and you're lucky that I live across from you Girly. Why were you so into that book?" Skimmer questions.

"It's hitting close to home, plus it caught my attention. If you ever actually give a book a chance you would figure out that some of them are really good!" I reply while packing my books up.

Skimmer says nothing, but instead rolls her eyes, and just stands there waiting for me. I finish packing my books up and look at her. I find myself staring at Skimmer, and I almost forget that she's been waiting on me. I didn't know why,but for some reason, I am strongly attracted to her. The thing is, I have to keep in mind that I am dating a girl named Ivy. She is a year older than me and stands at five feet seven inches tall. Ivy is the captain of the girls basketball team. She is very athletic and attractive, with long, smooth, shiny black hair and amazingly, stunning green eyes. As I'm walking out of my classroom, I suddenly remember something, turning to look at Skimmer.

"Hey, you're a year older than me, so why are you here, and how did you know that I would be here?" I asked curiously, intrigue falling over me.

"I was in detention, and when I got out I was walking past, and saw you sitting there, in your own world with that book. So, I thought I would give you a ride since we missed the bus." Skimmer explains, while looking at the floor.

I pretend to believe that was the only reason why she stopped by my classroom, but something about her was telling me otherwise. As we are walking through the empty halls, all the lights go out. I glance, quickly at Skimmer to see if she is scared, but she isn't. She comes up behind me when I stop walking, and wraps her arms around my waist, kissing my neck softly. Chills instantly run down my spine, and the ecstasy of pleasure that rushes through my neck goes directly to my core. I lean back into her, signaling for more. Instantly, she starts slowly, and softly letting her teeth graze across my skin. Running her hands softly along my sides, and across my stomach. The pulse of pleasure that runs through me is so overwhelming that it feels like my legs are going to give out, but still I manage to softly and reluctantly pull away.

"Skimmer... We are in the school, and I have a girlfriend. What are you trying to get me to do?" I question, trying to regulate my breathing.

"Hun, do you really have to ask that? I've wanted you longer than Ivy has been around. Seeing you with her-it's hard. I was hoping, and, still am, that one day you'll look at me the way you look at her." Skimmer explains slowly, moving back towards me.