Ep7

A/N POV 🌸🍃

A/N POV 🌸🍃

Y/n was determined to stop everything and bite his lips when Jimin kissed her lips. Jimin was surprised by her actions and then stared sharply intimidating to y/n.

Jimin feels very mad, angry and then he talks something that can made Y/n shivers all her body.

"You know what Y/n...I can't be gentle with you after this......"

He speak and.....Jimin slam his big D!ck into Y/n without hesitate. He can see a blood coming out from area her miss V while he pumping hardly.

Everything what Jimin's did was very rough, rude and merciless. They moans, the sound of skin slapping meet each other and the sound has lasted for an hour.

(You can imagine the other scene..☻)

🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🍃🌸🌸🍃

It's stop after five or six round. Jimin cumm inside Y/n, the thing was terrifying for her. She does not swallow any contraceptive pill or inject contraceptives.

She can't doing anything right now. All she can feel is her body very hurt and tired, especially her miss V area. She is very weak, even to speak.

Jimin lay beside her and covered they body with a blanket. Then Jimin approached Y/n and hugged her and said..

"What a really good to night huh....

....Oh, Please don't blame me for what has happened, because you yourself starting the thing happening and caused me to act out of control..."

"Do not make things that make me angry or go mad. You only belong to me alone. Remember .. You're mine...Only mine.."

Jimin closed his eyes and slept well, while Y/n was only able to tearing after hearing the word that Jimin had said.

Her heart was deeply hurt by Jimin's words. Is the value of her life only that?

Her life like come out from crocodile mouth to tiger mouth..(she out from a bad situation and jump to the another new bad situation)

Is there hope in her life.??
____________________

She cried silently and tried to closed her eyes and try to forget what had happened. Unfortunately she could not resist the tears flowing out from her eyes.

Then, she decided to get up, put on her big saiz shirt and go to the bathroom to clean herself.

She get up slowly and try to put Jimin's hand out from her waist. She succeed and try to walk from their bed.

But unfortunately she fall hard on the floor and that make Jimin's eye open immediately and wake up sit to see what happen.

He saw Y/n on the floor with her body only cover with her big saiz shirt. He just smile and wake up go to pick her up with bridle style. He ask Y/n with his soft voice yet so manly.