Ep12

🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃

🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃🌸🍃

MORNING AT Y/N HOUSE

Y/N POV

Since when I get married to Park Jimin.? Last night was full of surprise to me.

If I legally become his wife, then so all this time I'm a married person as a wife of Park Jimin the leader of the famous mafia in the country of this century.

The fuck..😑🤦🏻‍♀️

Why..?? Then my name is Park Y/n and my son's name Park Chim Mi. When all of this happen to me? I can't process it all right now.

I turn to my right, I can see Jimin sleep very well. After five years, he get what he want. He successful find me.

My heart still hurt and in pain. Why should I repeat my mistake in the same way? NO... I can't think about this everyday.

I try to get up to do my morning routine. My whole body especially my lower body quite a sore. He too rough last night.

Try to move but I feel someone grip my wrist.

"Please don't go....I have something to tell to you."

His eyes slowly open and look at me. We still nude just cover it with blanket.

"O..okey.."

Jimin open his eyes fully and give me a small smile. He pull me to lay beside him. I lay and he hug me very tight. I try to push his body, but all of that useless. He very strong.

Then he ask me.

"Are you angry with me?"

"Why..about what?"

"Last night.?"

"I don't know Jimin.."

"Wae?"

"I don't know what I feel.. If I not follow your rules, then you will kill me.."

"All of that was force? Don't you still love me?"

"Jim...jiminn..."

"You like it or not, You already become my wife."