Ep 16

A/N POV 🍃💕

A/N POV 🍃💕

Sometimes, as a women we need to have a strong heart to face all the challenges. As Y/n herself, she know what she want. She still love Jimin and she know that.

But half of her heart still can't accept the fact that Jimin use her and their son to get the higher position in mafia world.

The night they meet and kissing after a long time not meet each other, they realise something. Both of them missing each other.

Jimin hug Y/n really tight and put his head on y/n's shoulders.

🍃💕🍃💕🍃💕🍃💕🍃💕

"I...I miss you..my wife."

He tired hold his feeling for a long time when Y/n not beside him. He start sobbing..😢

Y/n still quiet and do nothing about that.

"I know, I wrong..selfish. But please don't go away form me. I...I love you..."

His hugger become tight and he sobbing really hard. He can't let go his wife, he can't hold his feelings anymore. Until he fall on the knees and hug Y/n's leg, he persuade her.

Even y/n still hurt, but she can't see her husband weak like that. She squatting and equally level with Jimin's position and stroked  his messing hair.

"Jiminn..please look at me.."

Awww...Jimin up his head and directly their eyes meeting each other. His eyes teary very mess, red and puffy eyes. He looks very sad and his hand grab her wrist weakly. Like a cute lil baby.

*My heart already weak...goshh!

"Y/n....please.. I can change..give me a chance...please"

He sobbing.😢😢

Y/n can't hold her heart, her tears and immediately hug Jimin. Both of them sobbing really hard.

🍃💔🍃💔🍃💔🍃💔🍃💔🍃

A/N EXPERIENCE ::

*I can't...I wanna cry too!! You know when your ego involve your way, then everything you want will be stuck because of the high ego/pride. So...please put your ego away if you really love that person. Please....It's already happen in my life before this, and already know the feeling, really broke my heart...😢😢.

I'm the victim to someone who have a full of ego/pride..😔

Thank you.

🍃💔🍃💔🍃💔🍃💔🍃💔🍃

"I..I'm sorry Jiminnn....I can't see you weak like this. You are strong mafian that the whole world know. Don't get your life lowly because of me.. Please get up...please.."