Ep11

A/N POV

A/N POV

All of them instantly stop. They look each other with questions mark on they head. Y/n already sweating. Her forehead already wet. Yes, she really afraid to face Jimin again. Then they hear Jimin mumble about something. Even he not fully open his eyes, he can speak but slowly.

"Than...thank Doc...doctor"

Then Jimin pass out.

All of them relief and go to their car waiting outside  Y/n clinic a.k.a house. Namjoon hug and promise each other to keep the secret.Y/n lock the door and sit on the sofa. She still remember what happen earlier. What mean all of this? Sign? Then what is it?

A WEEK LATER (SATURDAY)

Y/N closed her clinic early and ready to pick up Chim Mi from his babysitter's house. It's about 10min from Y/n house. She ready wanna pick her car keys but then she hear someone knock and coming in front her door. When she open the door, her heart beat increased instantly.

She saw PARK JIMIN in front her door with bunch of flower in his hand

She saw PARK JIMIN in front her door with bunch of flower in his hand. Lucky for Y/n, she not take away her mask and still in her doc coat. He come alone, nobody with he. Then he come in without saying anything and sit at guest area.

Both of them sit down and silent for a minute.  Y/n kill the silent and start to speak.

"Can I help you Mr.?"

Y/n try to smile behind her mask.

"Oh..I wanna say thank you for your help, last week. And this is for you.."

He give Y/n a flower and continue talk.

"Thank you, that's my duty. And how about your condition. Feel good? What do you feel right now?"

"I'm fine doc..thanks for asking."

His eyes still stick at Y/n and said

"Ohh btw, may I know your name Doctor? It's rude if I don't know my life saver name. My name is Park Jimin. And you?"