Chapter 7

Aubrey POV

After about a month of counselling I have returned to myself. My obsession with Jesse is done, I have moved on. Of course, deep down I will always love Jesse. But, my new boyfriend Daniel is the best. He's GORGEOUS, Australian, and has the biggest d......amn heart ever. We tried to take it a bit slow but, we couldn't resist.

I heard that Beca and Jesse had their baby, and of course that sent me into a bit of a crazy fest. But I've been with Daniel for 2 months now and all is going well. I am meeting his little sister tomorrow, apparently she's adorabubbles so I'm looking foward to that.

My phone starts ringing- Daniel. (D- Daniel A- Aubrey)

A- Hey bub whats up?

D- Do you wanna come over tonight, the roommates out on the town so I thought we could chill, you know, watch a movie, muck around and shit?

A- How can I say no? What time?

D- Well its 5 now so... how about now?

A- I'll get cleaned up  and head over

D- don't bother getting cleaned up your just gonna get dirty again babe

And with that he hangs up. I giggle and grab my cute dress and sexy underwear.

(shoutout to tinselirwin for reminding me to put aubrey in haha ;'D thankyou)

Beca POV

My phone starts ringing. Weird, it's Stacie. (B- Beca S-Stacie)

B- Hey Stacie

S- Beca how fat did you get when you were pregnant?!

B- Uhm, why do you wanna know?

S- Oh, I am... pregnant that is.

B- Really? Uhm, congratulations. It's Donald's yeah?

S- Yeah!! I haven't been sleeping around since when me and Donald got together

B- Bull shit! You slept with three guys at the Pho Mixer in one night!

S- Shh! Donald's in the room!

B- Oh like he doesn't know!

S- Ugh! Just answer my fricken question! Please!

B- Okay, I gained 14 pounds. That was with healthy diet and a bit of excercise.

S- I don't wanna get fat!

B- Well you better start going to the gym fast, but Stacie you're gonna gain weight, your growing another person.

S- *sniffles*

B- Wait- are you still at Barden?

S- Yeah why?

B- Your gonna wanna get out of there before they kick you out, you can't raise a fricking kid at college Stac!!

S- Where am I gonna go then Bec?

B- Uhm, shit, I'll look for a few rentals but until then, just crash at ours.

S- You would do that for me?

B- Yeah, of course.

S- You don't have to Beca honestly-

B- Don't do that. You know you need a place and you aren't gonna find one in time so you can live with Jesse, Bella and me for a month or two. I'll text you later okay?

S- Okay, thankyou Beca.

B- No prob.

I hang up and Jesse is staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Did you wanna ask me before inviting Stacie to LIVE with us?"

"She needed a place and she's pregnant so out of the kindness deep in my heart I offered our place. And she can learn what its like with a newborn baby in the house."

"Whatever, I'm going to take a shower."

"Jesse, you would do the same if one of your friends needed it so don't make me feel guilty about this!" I yell. Bella starts to cry a few seconds later.

"Great Beca just great. You can deal with that." He yells.

I swear to god he's go his man period.

"Don't be such a fucking douche of a boyfriend!" I yell back at him. 

"Not the fucking day Beca!"

Oh my god. I'm the douche. Of course he's going to be fragile, today is his dead grand-dad's birthday.

"Oh my god, Jesse I only just realised... I'm so sorry." I say quietly.

"Sure."