Chapter 6

Chloe POV

You would not believe what my doctor just told me.

PREGNANT.

And it's Luke's obviously. The douche that cheated on me with some slutty cheerleader. His kid. What the hell am I gonna do? I've considered my 'options'. I'm gonna keep it, but I need to move closer to family. My mum and dad live in Australia. There the only family I've got. So, I have made a decision. I'm moving... To Australia.

Beca POV

"That picnic yesterday was so awkward! Can we never do that again? Like ever?" Jesse asks me. I nod.

"It was like me when I first met Kimmy Jin."

"She was such a bitch! And she was so racist to you as well. She is basically the reason we didn't have Bella while we were still in college." Jesse explains.

"Hey Jes"

"Hey yeah?"

"Do you reckon we should, you know, have another one??"

"Another kid?" Jesse replies sort of shocked.

"Yeah, I mean, I would wanna wait until Bella is a bit older but, do you think maybe in a few years we could try again?" I ask hopeful that he won't freak out.

"I'd love to. As long as it's a boy." He replies cheekily. I kiss him on the cheek and go to check on Bella. Sleeping and of course- looking perfect. She does NOT  get the 'looking good in your sleep' trait from me, that's for sure. At best, I look like a dead seal.

Stacie POV

"Donald?"

"Yes Stac?"

"Will you still love me if I'm fat?"

"Yea baby, of course. Just as long as dat ass is still good."

"I'll work on it." I look down at my stomach. A baby. In there. Probably the size of a mini jelly bean.

"Stacie you ain't even showing. You just think you are cause you know that you pregnant. Remember how big Becs got? She was an early show and she was 4 months, you only 2 so don't sweat it baby, everything will go how its meant to. I love you and thats all that matters."

"Awwwwwww Donald!" I sob.

"Don't cry Stac!" He pulls me closer and I admire his scent. Wait- why am I smelling him?! God I'm weird at the moment.

A/N

I should be updating at least once a week and if I have time I'll try and update twice a week.

Thanks for reading ... not that there are many :/