~He gets drunk~

Billy Batson: "Hey hey hey Y/N!" Billy stumbled into your living room, knocking over some potted plants.
"Hey Beanie Baby. Are you... drunk?" You laughed, sitting up from your spot on your leather couch.
"Hehe no. I'm just really dizzy." He peered down at you through his shaggy brown hair, breathing heavily. In any other case, this would have been incredibly sexy and adorable. But he was drunk. You stepped backwards, the back of your legs hitting the couch as he leaned closer and pressed his face into your neck. You gasped and fumbled with your sleeves.
"Okay, before this goes any further, I'm putting you to bed." You pushed him down onto the couch and tucked him in with the blanket you were previously using.
"Goodnight my little Beanie Baby." You pressed your lips against his forehead.
"Good morning Y/N." He replied, snuggling into the blanket.

Freddy Freeman: "I'm so sad Y/N!" Freddy burst into tears the moment you stepped into his room.
"Woah, hey, look at me." You said, tilting his chin down to yours. His eyes were red, and they kept blinking.
"Oh my god you're TOTALLY drunk!" You exclaimed, giggling.
"Y/N don't laugh AT MY PAIN!" He gripped your shirt as he cried.
"Go to your room before you injure yourself." You pushed him towards the direction of his room.
"Y/N I'M FUCKING CRIPPLED LIKE THAT ONE VINE OF THE GUY WITH CRIPPLING DEPRESSION!" He wined, crying harder.
"Freddy, you're fine. Now go." You pointed to the bedroom.
"Okay, okay. I just want you to know that I love you." He slurred.

Shazam!: He's a good man so he doesn't get drunk. He thinks that he can't save the world if he's acting that way.

-R
Final word count: 365