~Comforts you during the Coronavirus~

(Okay so I know this isn't modern day but just pretend it is shhhh)
Billy Batson: It was the second day of quarantine and school was just cancelled for the rest of the year. Your depression was at an all-time high because of this. No friends, no going outside, and no Billy. Scrolling through your social media, you sighed, looking at all the perfect girls getting dressed up during their free time.
You took a deep breath, putting your phone face down on the bed and curling up into a ball. This was going to be the worst time of your life, being alone with nothing but your thoughts. Your tears fell steadily down your cheeks. You whimpered, starting to cry harder.
~~~~~~
About an hour of crying you eventually collapsed on your bed and fell asleep. A notification woke you up.
"hey babe, how's it going? Wanna call?" Billy texted. You groaned and rolled over to the other side of your bed.
"K, give me a sec." You quickly texted back.
After brushing your hair, you video-chatted your boyfriend.
"Hey babe, what's up?" You asked, trying to sound as awake and happy as possible, given the conditions.
"Y/N, are you okay? Your eyes are puffy. Have you been...crying?" Billy asked. You took a shaky breath.
"Yeah, I have. I-I just don't know how I'm going to deal with this. Self-isolation isn't really my thing because I'm only happy around other people." You wiped a tear brimming from your eye. He gave you a sympathetic look.
"Babe, you're going to be okay. And to make sure, I'll call you every day! I will make sure of it, I promise. You're so strong." Billy says as he stares at you. You give him a small smile.
"Thank you Bean. Now make me laugh, I hate crying." You chuckle, which caused you and Billy to be talking for three hours.

Freddy Freeman: Freddy had always known that you were a germaphobe. So when the Coronavirus rolled around, you were less than happy with it. Somehow, Freddy had convinced you to go shopping with him for more necessities.
"I'll pick you up at noon, okay?" Freddy confirmed over call.
"Yeah, okay." You replied, less enthused.
11:50 rolled around and you started gathering up all the things you would need to go outside.
"Hand sanitizer, check. Gloves, check, mask..." You trail off.
"Where did I put my mask?" You mutter to yourself, desperately searching for your face mask. It was nowhere in sight. You collapse to the ground, wheezing. Trying to take deep breaths, you stare at the ground. No matter how hard you try, you can't seem to breathe properly. Tears start to fall to the ground as you panic. Suddenly, your front door opens.
"Hey Y/N, let's-oh my gosh, are you okay?" In a second, Freddy was right by your side, struggling to get down to your level.
"I-I can't breathe." You struggle, grabbing his hand.
"Hey, you're okay. Just breathe with me. Do you think you can do that?" He asks, squeezing your hand. You gulp and nod.
He counts up to ten and makes an inhaling motion, then counts back down to one. You repeat this a couple times. After breathing, you look up at him shakily crying.
"Can you grab me a glass of water?" You ask Freddy. He nods and quickly grabs his crutch and walks to the kitchen. He returns a couple seconds later and hands you the cup. You take a small sip and place it 9n the ground next to you.
"What happened to make you this way?" He asked, moving the hair out of your face.
"I can't find my m-mask." You stutter, taking another sip of your water. Freddy laughs and stands up.
"Is that what this is about? I have another one that you can keep. It'll be okay." He reaches for your hand. You let out a relieved sigh.
"Heh. Thanks. I'm sorry about this."
"I'm sorry I wasn't here for when it started." Freddy placed a light kiss on your forehead, which was something he never did. You grab his hand and stand up, giving him a hug.
"Thank you. I love you. I'm ready to go." You sniff and reach for your bag.
"I love you too. Let's go." Freddy smiles and you two walk out the door.

Shazam!: You sigh, sitting on the couch and watching the news. Ever since the Coronavirus became a thing, Shazam! has been helping people a lot more. Which meant he was never with you.
Right on cue, Shazam! comes walking through the front door, tearing off his face mask and coming over to the couch. You stand up to greet him.
"Hi babe, welcome-" You start, but he cuts you off with a 'welcome home' kiss.
He pulls away, asking, "How are you?"
"I'm fine." You say, sitting back down on the couch. He sits down with you, resting an arm over your shoulders.
You bite your lip, watching the newscaster announce the death rates for the day. Shazam! Looks over at you, furrowing his brow, concerned.
"Is something bothering you? You're biting your lip." You look over, immediately letting go of your lip.
"I'm just kind of worried about the Coronavirus. With you being gone all the time and my compromised immune system, it's causing me stress." You ramble.
He grabs your hand and rubs your thumb with his.
"It'll be okay. I'll make sure you never get sick. I'll beat up that virus for you if you want." He laughs and flexes his muscles.
"I see, my hero." You lean over and rest your head in his lap, feeling his muscles and laughing with him through the whole night.

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Despite the circumstances, I hope you all are having a good time home with your families. Happy Easter, as well! Final word count: 1002
~R