Chapter 1

This book is the reason why I haven't updated any of my other books I was writing this one in the shadows I think I did a good job on this book it's a long book but finished enjoy❤️💚
________

Mr. Aizawa yawned heavily, zipping up his yellow sleeping bag as he prepared for his afternoon nap. "Before you go home, I know some of you have already heard the rumors so I guess it's best just to get it out in the open. Because of the recent upswing in villain activity, UA has deemed it necessary for all students to move onto campus if they haven't already. This also means that those of you who are already in our dorms will likely get a roommate in the next week. Alright, that's all. I'll see you tomorrow."

Midoriya, Ochaco, and Tenya walked out together, talking about what the new policy might mean for them since they didn't live in the dorms yet.

"Who do you think you'll move in with?" Ochaco asked, thinking the same question for herself.

"I don't know! Maybe they'll have us move into rooms with other students who are going to be in the dorms for the first time too." Midoriya answered, though that didn't seem like it was the most logical thing for the school to do.

"Perhaps they'll put students together who are compatible socially, or maybe they will place us with classmates that have something we lack so that we grow as students and as future hero's!" Tenya suggested.

"If that's the case then you might get to room with Bakugo, Deku!" Ochaco exclaimed, slightly making fun of the now distressed teen.

"That's not funny Uraraka! Kacchan will kill me if we're roommates! I'd spend so much time with the nurse that I'd flunk out of UA within a week!" Midoriya shouted, anxiety overwhelming him.

His two friends laughed nervously, unsure how true the One For All users words were.

~Time Skip: 2 Days (Friday afternoon)

Midoriya walked nervously to his new room, carrying his backpack and a lone box of personal items. Mr. Aizawa hadn't been very forthcoming with their dorm situation, so he had no idea what he would need to bring or who he'd be living with.

He silently dwelled on the matter, hoping that it was someone he was close to, or at the very least got along with on an acquaintance level. He knew Tenya wasn't his roommate, or the class rep would have said something already. So, that still left a large number of boys he could potentially live with, and the haunting thought it was Bakugo made his feet drag behind him.

"Room 203... 203...203..." he muttered nervously, reading the numbers on the wall until he was able to stop in front of his own. He took a deep breath and awkwardly reached for the handle, struggling to balance the large box in his free hand. Right as he was about to grab it, however, the door opened, revealing the ever-stoic fire and ice wielder.

"Todoroki!" he exclaimed, shocked that the icy-hot teen was going to be rooming with him. "You... uh... hi!"

The elder cocked his eyebrow slightly and stepped aside. "I've been waiting for you to get here so I can give you your key."

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't know you'd already moved in!" Midoriya explained, shuffling into the small space. He set his box and backpack down on the spare bed, inwardly cringing at how bland and uninviting the room was, despite the fact that Todoroki had seemingly unpacked all of his things.

Todoroki on the other hand, happened to breathe in as his new roommate awkwardly walked by, the scent making his heart beat faster. He blinked at the sensation and stubbornly took in a deep calming breath, pushing whatever he was feeling as far down as possible.

"I've been on campus since the beginning of the year," he stated, setting the spare key down on Midoriya's desk. Before the younger could answer, or make conversation, however, he headed back to the door and left without so much as a goodbye.