Chapter 6

~Time Skip: Day After Mall Incident~

"Fucking hurry up, shitty hair!" Bakugo barked, yanking Kirishima through his family's apartment to his room.

The redhead didn't mind that he was being dragged, or the rage that was overflowing from his boyfriend. He knew that beneath that explosive anger Bakugo was just upset.

As soon as the door slammed behind him, Kirishima was forced against it, his lips being attacked ferociously. He relaxed into the desperate kiss, hardening his waist as Bakugo's hands ran down it, crackling sparks following their movements.

Bakugo picked Kirishima up, giving the teen just enough time to wrap his legs around him before shifting their positions and hastily getting to his bed, dropping his lover down on his back so that he could strip off their clothes.

The blonde took a brief moment run his eyes over Kirishima's body. He couldn't help but admire the tight muscles that stretched around his panting chest, his Adam's apple bouncing in his throat with each gentle gulp, and those soft red eyes. Those understanding orbs staring up at him lovingly, like his violent desperation to fuck was the most caring thing he could do in the world.

Bakugo climbed on the bed as well and growled, nipping down the other's neck and chest, almost hard enough to bruise. He almost used his hands to maneuver the boy around, but paused, his insecurities welling to the surface. Instead, he used his knees to push the redhead's legs farther apart before leaning down.

Kirishima closed his eyes and gasped, arching his back when he felt Bakugo's hot mouth engulf his cock, sucking roughly. He gripped the sheets tightly and threw his head, shaky breaths coming out as he tried to suppress moaning too loudly. His lover knew exactly what he liked, and he could feel that wicked tongue flicking around his swollen head then flatting out against the underside as he was swallowed down the tight passageway.

"K-Katsu..." he eventually whined, glancing down with hazy eyes to see why his boyfriend's lips were no longer around him. His disapproval was short-lived, however, as he saw the teen coating his own erection in saliva, the anticipation of what was coming making his already burning body hotter.

Bakugo entered him with one quick snap of his hips, causing Kirishima to bite the back of his hardened hand to repress any pain-filled yelps. "F-fuck..." he finally breathed, doing his best to relax his tense, stretched cavern. He used his other hand to hold his lover's shoulder tightly.

"Don't be such a little bitch, shitty-hair," Bakugo commented, though his voice was soft and he didn't move his hips again. He wished he could stretch his lover properly, but that wasn't possible without their usual toys, and he had no idea where they were in his still unpacked school boxes.

Kirishima opened his closed eyes once he'd adjusted to the large appendage. He gazed over the blonde, watching his strong body straining in self-control. The redhead could smell smoke near him and glanced away to see where Bakugo's hands were this time, finding them balled up, far away from him on the bed. He knew why his usually cocky boyfriend was so nervous whenever they were intimate, why he always made sure that those explosive fingers were distanced from his body.

Bakugo had wonderful control over his quirk, but that didn't mean it was perfect. Whenever he became emotional and began sweating, those calloused palms were a literal ticking time bomb just waiting to go off, and they often did. In their most intimate moments, Katsuki always had a shadow of self-doubt emanating from him, worried that he might lose control.

Taking a small breath, he tensed his muscles and flipped them, pushing Bakugo onto his back so that he could sit comfortably on the teen. He sat still for a moment, loving how his boyfriend stared up at him in need and slight confusion, his smoking hands still stretched out to the edges of the bed.