1950s

Last time on, My Shitty Story (cuz i don't post often enough):                                                                          When all the brothers were mourning for the loss of their oldest bride, Yui Komori, in her bedroom, they had soon found out that she was crying her heart out into a tub of Nutella (me lol) and now everyone is seated in the kitchen getting comfortable to finally hear Yui's story.

====================

"Where do I start?" 

"The very beginning" Reiji answered, Yui took one last deep breath before starting. 

                      "It was 1949 when I had first saw the show 'Bendy and the Ink Machine', I had fallen in love. It had everything I had looked for in a cartoon, amazing animation, memorizing atmospheres and lovable characters, Oh the characters. There was always one character that I absolutely adored, Alice Angel, She was elegant, classy and mesmerizing. She was just everything I always wanted to be and from that day I had promised myself that I will become exactly like her. 

                      Years went by and every single day I watched every episode that had aired and had re-watched it multiple times. Than came the day I hit 15, I was walking around the town when I poster had caught my eyes. When I had read it, I had ripped it off the wall and ran to my mama as fast as I could.  I had shouted " Mama look-"

                          "-what I've found." I grip onto the poster tighter as I flail it over my head, my other hand holding my pink dress so the mud wouldn't reach it but unfortunately there are no more hands left to hold onto my straw hat so it had blocked my vision causing me to bump into someone. Letting go of my dress, i moved my hat from my face only to see it was Mama, she looked down at me with an eyebrow raised and an amused smile on her face. I took a step back to fully look at her, her arms were crossed over her light purple striped button-down shirt and full circle skirt hanging off her slim body.  She also had her strawberry blonde hair was in a neat bun, pinned with a diamond clip.

"Now Yui what did I tell you about running?" Yui's Ma said while picking up her basket she had dropped when I bumped into her.

"Uhmm, I'm sorry Mama I just got so excited that I needed to show you something immediately" I shoved the poster into Mama's empty hand but while she reads it over I saw her smile slightly faltered.

AUDITIONS FOR YOUNG LADIES FOR THE ROLE OF ALICE ANGEL 

AGES 15-20

FOR THE NEW UPCOMING LIVE ACTION SERIES 

CONTACT: XXX-XXX-XXX FOR MORE INFORMATION   

"What are you trying to tell me Yui?" Mama asked while looking up at me with a questioning look, 

"Mama please, let me audition. I've been waiting for this chance all my life"

"Yui hun, you're only 15 an-"

"OH Mama it says I'm old enough to audition, please Mama I'll do anything" I grabbed onto my Mama's arms as I begged.

Mama put on a face that told me she's thinking, after a while I had let go of her so she can focus the poster, I can feel my hands getting sweaty and I begin to move my weight on to one leg and than to the other. Finally she looked at my face and let out a small sigh.

"Okay my dear, we'll go to this audition BUT you'll have to do extra chores and extra school work" she said with a small smile.

"YES, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH" My screams had caught the attention of some who were passing by but I didn't, I pull Mama into the most tightest hug I could give.

"Oh my dear, I would give the-

                                             -world to you if I could"  I could feel her hand on my back while told me this, that probably was the best day of my entire existence and it was probably was the last time I was truly happy."  

Yui's lip quivered as stopped talking, she looked down at the glass in her hand and noticed it was shaking because of her. Glancing at the brothers face, she gulped all the water down her throat before continuing.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

This isnt the end of Yui's story btw, just wanted to make that clear.

so yeah how was your guy's January, February, March and April.... WELL MY APRIL WAS terrific. It was my birthday :D 

 anyways yeah i'll to update more but thing is i'm Muslim and Ramadans tomorrow  (oh god) and like i cant be bothered to do anything while on an empty stomach (cuz im fasting lol).

btw did you like the new way i wrote this?

Princess out