Friday Night:Part 2

Chapter 9:
So we went to go sit with the guys, they all smiled at us.
" aye she made it!!" Evan shouted as he clapped looking at me calling me to go give him a hug i smiled and gave him one i fist bumped the rest of the guys and waved at the girls. Then sat down. Geo had left and came back with some drinks and a little cup of shot.

" drink this" passing me a shot
"no Geo i don't drink"
"just this shot you won't drink any booze or beer i got you clean punch with no alcohol so just this shot then i will pass you this cup" he said pulling out the cup.
"Fine" i got the shot drunk it and he handed me the cup. The whole night went well and danced a little he pulled me to dance with him i honestly had fun then we sat down and talked i could tell Geo was getting tipsy probably even drunk. Then suddenly someone showed up, a girl she was soo beautiful she has flawless tanned skin perfect blonde hair and blue eyes, her face was gorgeous she had the right amount of make up on her face, she had a white crop top and ripped blue pants and white jordan shoes on and she was facing Geo. And sat on his laps wrapped her hands on him.

"We meet again" she said to him.. Geo widen his eyes and said. "Lexi?!" my heart dropped when i heard that, yep it was the girl the guys talked about the first time i went to alpha house. She was really gorgeous how could i compete with that?

"Hey i gotta go" I said.
"Jade wait!" Geo shouted but i didn't listen i ran outside the house and went at some corner where there was less noise and people i sat down and tears just kept coming out from my eyes, i don't even know why i was crying cause i didn't even see myself with Geo was it the attention i was getting from him? Or was it the fact that part of me was hoping we could be something? I don't know but i wanted to go home. This is why i didn't want to come at a party with him.

"do you need a tissue?" someone said who was sitting across me i looked at them and it a really hot guy smiling at me holding a tissue in his hand, he had black wavy hair and dark brown eyes he was really hot and i felt embarrassed him seeing me cry.. I grabbed it and wiped my tears from my cheeks and chuckled

"thanks" I said.
"You are welcome" he smiled at me"So he cheated? "
" What? "I raised an eye brow looking at him.
" Your boyfriend, he cheated? He shouldn't have cheated you are beautiful "he said, i got shy and my dimples showed.
" um no he didn't cheat cause his not my boyfriend, his my friend he promised he wasn't gonna leave me but some chick came and i knew he was gonna ditch me cause they have a history together" I said looking down

"I see you in love with him"
"No we like best friends he forced me to come at this stupid party i didn't wonna come"
"I'm sure he likes you too. I'm Andrew Davila by the way i go to FU."

"I'm Jade Lockwood, i Go to FU too"
"No way what course are you taking?, i take arts and design"
"I take computer science cool i draw a little too " i looked at my phone "Look i have to go i want to go home right now so I'm just gonna call my best friends to pick me up but it was really nice talking to you and thank you for the tissue" I chuckled
"I was actually leaving too, i could drop you off" he suggested
"okay fine i will come, i just wonna get out of here"
So we got on his car and headed back on campus and my phone kept going off with Geo's texts and phone calls that went straight to voice mail..

Geo's POV
"Jade wait!" i shouted but she didn't turn back
"listen Lexi I'm glad i got to bump into you again but i promised her i wasn't gonna ditch her, she's like my best friend and it's her first time out i forced her, can i take you out like on a date sometime and hopefully you give me your number?"

"fine i understand pass your phone" i handed her my phone and she wrote her number and saved it. "Call me sometime" she kissed my cheek and left.

Boy she was fine as hell but i had to find Jade.. I looked everywhere for her, i even asked the guys to look around with me but i didn't find her then i decided to text her asking where she was she didn't reply i texted her and called her but it went straight to voice mail.. I was pretty drunk and i got mad. So i told the guys i was leaving early to go find her they understood cause we don't usually leave each other at parties or clubs, i decided to go back on campus to check if she was there.

I finally got to her dorm and knocked on the door.
"Jade her you there?" nobody answered but i could hear music playing. I tried opening the door knob but it couldn't open.
"Jade please open the door i was worried, i looked everywhere for you"
damn this girl got my so worried and why i care so much for her i didn't understand.