Defense

Chapter 16:
Jade's POV

It was fall and Geo was all better me and Andy where still together i can say everything was fine at the moment but there had been some days Andy and I had fights cause i was still friends with Geo. He didn't approve of me being his friend and the fact he hurt me and the fact they had a fight cause of me.

"Seriously I don't understand why you still don't like Geo he made a mends with you" I said as i walked across my drawer getting clothes to dress up.

"Jade are u serious right now? I'm your boyfriend and i just want what's good for you and i know Geo isn't part of it. I forbid your friendship with him, his fine he got out of the hospital"
The word "forbid" just really kicked me to the curb i tolerated him always having a negative vibe between me and Geo but forbidding me like his my dad or like we have known each other since we were kids just got to me. So i stopped whatever i was doing and started walking towards him whilst talking..

"forbid? What are you? My parents? You think you know what's good for me? Jesus Andrew if this is how its gonna be i don't want us anymore i can't deal us anymore, you don't get to tell me what's" good or bad for me" I'm grown if u insecure about something else don't drag me along don't come here and command me on what to do I'm not your child or pet or whatever i am your girlfriend"
I said it as i walked to him and poked his chest.

"well maybe i guess we need a break from each other indeed i can't keep stressing thinking about how you with some dude that has feelings for you"

"leave Andrew, i want you out of my room"  I pointed the door as anger and confusion went through mind, he then grabbed his bag and left. As soon as he slammed the door i fell beside my bed and i started crying i was confused to what just happened... 2 mins later i heard a knock and door open i quickly tried to wipe my tears and get the tank top i wanted to wear and wore it...

"Hi Jade"
"Geo what are you doing here?" i said as i walked towards the sink to wash my hands..

"I got bored and i wanted to come hang"
Geo and I got really close he pops in my room whenever and which is every time, i see why Andrew didn't like it..  I slightly laughed

"classic Geo" i said but my voice sounded with sadness..

"Hey are you okay you sound different"

Geo didn't see my face when he got in cause i didn't want him to see my face was probably puffy.. I didn't say anything suddenly I felt his hand on my Shoulder and he twirled me around and his face widen after he saw mine..

"Jade are you okay?" i figured i couldn't lie so i said the truth..

"No"  facing down trying not to cry
"Do you want to talk about it?"  he said as he pulled my face up.  I looked down again and said "No"

he then took my facing towel wet it and brushed it against my face and took my hand pulled me to my bed and passed me my towel.

"Okay then don't tell me, but i will stay here and probably just look at you until you tell me" he said as he put both his palms on his jaws and just stared at me..

I rolled my eyes as i patted my towel on my face

"you are so annoying, Andrew and I had a fight and it was about you and he broke up with me, well gave us a break" 

I could tell Geo wanted to smile but he just went and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry about that Jade, i can talk to him if you wonna"

"No you will make it worse... I need to tell Alex" i grabbed my phone and texted her. She came over and hugged me and cuddled me in my bed Geo was there but he was busy with my Xbox and i explained everything to Alex..

"Just let him have his space for now and girl don't text his ass he should text first" we both giggled and looked at Geo

"you say you friends but i know you still have feelings for him" she whispered in my ear.. I threw a pillow at her and didn't say anything

"Yo Roman you hungry?"

"Are you girls done talking?"

"Yes we are" Alex responded
"Then yes, yes i am lets go by Wendys" Geo said as he stood up.

"Alright let me just tell Nick to find us there" Alex said as she grabbed  her phone

We went at Wendys and just ate and talked and everything it was chill they kinda made me forget about what happened between me and Andrew..