Friday Night :Part 3

Chapter 10:
Jade's POV:
"Jade please, i looked everywhere for you open the door please?, i want to see you"
He kept talking and i ignored.
Fine I'm just gonna stay here until you open the door.

Earlier 30 minutes before Geos's arrival:
"are you sure you gonna be okay alone" Andrew asked me.
"Yes i will don't worry"
"Can i at least get your number, i would like to be friends with you?"
"Okay" we exchanged numbers and i opened my door.
"Thanks for the lift Andrew" i smiled at him
"You are welcome" he smiled then walked off and i closed the door, i wiped my make up off and got out of the clothes i was wearing and wore a tank top and some pj shorts and turned the music on and played games..

30 mins later...
"Jade come on"
"Geo please just go away"
"Just open the door"
"No"
"please"
I just kept quiet and played games
Geo started knocking none stop on my door it was getting annoying.

"Jesus!" i yanked my controller and got out of bed and went to the door and unlocked it then opened it "Just fucking leave!"  I raised my voice
"hey why you so pissed i turned her down the second you left and you didn't even tell me where you went of to, you fucking left and i was worried i checked everywhere at the party the guys even helped, i don't see why you mad about it when i should be mad you didn't even pick up my calls or text back" he held my hand and he looked so pissed.
"I'm sorry" is all i said cause i didn't want to tell him i was jealous or talk about my feelings.

"you just never talk about her last time i asked you you answered like you didn't want to talk about her with me and then she just appeared from no where i assumed you had some catching up to do" he let go of my hand and wiped my tear that was running down my cheek and hugged me i didn't even notice i was crying i hated what i felt for him. He didn't say anything but hugged me and closed the door from behind him. We walked to my bed,and we laid down and he pulled me close to him and i laid on his chest he wrapped his hands around me as i wrapped mine around his waist and we just stayed there in silence.. Geo was acting very different from the way he usually does around me his eyes were red and a little bit smaller so i could tell he was drunk and when his drunk he doesn't like having fights with me instead he just stays quiet.
Suddenly then he said.

"I really kept my word pretty, i was gonna be with you the whole night, i wasn't gonna ditch you for anyone" he kissed my forehead and before you know it he was asleep i assumed he blacked out, i looked at him and laughed and he was in black jeans and red shirt, we never have slept a night together but i just let him sleep in my bed, after all he was looking for me for about 30 mins

Thank you for reading & Ignore wrong spellings.