Friends?

Chapter 26:

"Dammit Luc " we the headed home and i found my mom sitting alone on the couch she stretched her hands out she could tell i was crying.. So i went and hugged her.

"So Are you gonna tell me what happened?"
I took a deep breath and started from beginning at school till now i didn't tell her about my virginity breaking it but i did tell he he took me out for a weekend cause i was upset about my boyfriend.

"oww Hunny why didn't you tell me all this?"
"i didn't want you feeling sad i have seen how happy you are cause of how great im doing"

"So wait this Geo guy  if i get this straight you care much more about him than Andrew?"

"Yes mom i always had but it was too late you wouldn't understand"

"Oh but i do, i was once in the same situation i was dating some guy whilst i was in love with my best friend"

"then what happened?"

"Well i married him and we have two wonderful kids"
I chuckled and wiped some tears away

"you are so sappy mom" i laughed
"well my story made you laugh didn't it" she smiled at me

"but did that really happen?"

"no i was playing i knew you were gonna laugh how cheesy it sounded we tried dating but i guess we were just meant to be friends eventually i then met your dad, look Jade everything will be okay some things are for a reason if he it's meant to be he will come around.. I just feel sorry for Andrew now"

"ohh mom..." i hugged her as soon as i did i heard the door bell ring coming from our main door.. Both my mom and I looked at each other with confused faces

"did you call anyone to come?"
"No mom did you?"
"No"

The bell rang again..

"I will get it" i said told her then i walked to the main door and the bell rang again..  And i opened it. I couldn't believe my eyes

"G-Geo? What are you doing here?" i said with a confused look.

"May i come in?"

"Jade who is it?" my mom asked as she come from behind me.

"Mom this is Geo"

"Come in Geo it's so nice to finally meet you"

"Mom!" i looked at her as she was embarrassing me

"Thank you Mrs Lockwood its nice to meet you too."
He got in and i closed the door, i could tell he was limping alittle and we got in the sitting room.

"You have a beautiful home Mrs Lockwood" she said as he looked around and grabbed one of my baby pictures and looked and smiled at it.

"thank you Geo, would you like to stay for dinner i was just about to cook"

"let me help you mom, i got this baby keep our guest cozy"

"Thank you but that won't be necessary i have to go to my hotel room soon"

" nonsense please stay" my mom insisted

"well i guess i could stay a bit longer" he sat down and my mom made her way out.. I sat on the other couch and started talking..

"look if it's about Lucy I'm sorry just please don't call the cops i will pay for her damage"

"no it's not that i didn't like how it ended and i felt bad and tell your friend she really hurt me" he rubbed his head.

"i understand she was looking out for you. Jade look i don't hate you, i didn't ignored your texts and calls i listened to every voicemail and read all your messages but you have to understand you rejected me" he then looked at the door to see if anyone was coming then he looked back at me..

"you even told me to forget about the sex we had, that hurt me the most. You basically told me i was just some experiment and you were done with me i know i did that to girls i felt bad but you someone i finally open up to tried something new after the only girl i was serious about before you Loren it felt like the hard break up i had with her. I'm only human i have feelings too"

"Geo i didn't mean to" i said in such a low upset voice..
"its fine i get it, friends? " he said
"friends" i lightly smiled knowing i just sid
didn't want to be friends with him

"by the way how did you get my address?"
"huh?" he shock his head. He then started playing with his fingers
"i may or may not ask Alex for it?" he closed one eye
and wrinkled his face looking at me.
"of course how else Would you get it"

"guys food is ready" mom said and we walked to the dining it was just me and mom and Geo dad and Jake went camping for the weekend..
He talked mom took out my baby pictures it was em
embarrassing and showed Geo he kept laughing and kept saying i looked adorable..we were done and Geo had to leave his Uber was here so i escorted him out.

"so i will see you in three weeks time i am leaving tomorrow going back home my tour has ended" he then got his hand out for a handshake.. This time i pulled him and hugged me he then didn't touch me then finally wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me he gave me the tightest hug ever and then we both let go at the same time cause our hands to hold then let go..

"i will see you, at school" I smiled
He walked towards the uber and looked at me.

"ohh and please don't ignore my texts or calls." he chuckled and waved and got in.. When i walked back in i saw my mom by the window..

"mom!!!"
"I'm sorry you guys are just cute"
"Yeah he asked me to be his friend mom"
"well can you blame him?" i overhead about you breaking your virginity we need to talk"
"oh my goodness mom! Please"
She then asked me why i did not tell her, i wasn't comfortable and still wasn't ready to tell her but she understood she got mad when she noticed i said i didn't use protection but she was fine that i wasn't pregnant. I helped her clean up and went to bed later that not after Shouting at Alex bout my address and everything i also talked to lucy told her he wasn't mad and everything was great i guess..