F I V E

It was two in the morning, and Yoongi was sitting once again in his studio, trying to finish his most recent work. Although, he couldn't seem to find the right beat to complete it. Sometimes it was too slow, or it was really too fast. Not to mention that the man had been here since early in the afternoon after dance practice.

He was exhausted to say the least.

But it didn't matter to the rapper, because music was his passion. It made the bad thoughts recoil in a corner of his mind for a while, which he had occasionally since he was constantly in a battle with depression, even though he was getting better.

And let's not forget that Min Yoongi was a perfectionist and really hard working. He was even writing lyrics on the toilet for god sake's! That's why he couldn't let go of this and call it quits. He wouldn't leave his studio until he finish the song.

So minutes turned into hours, and 2:35 turned into 4:46. The rapper was slowly dosing off, his chin touching his chest as he fought to stay awake. He looked at the screen of his computer and managed to redress his posture on his desk chair. He suddenly felt really thirsty and proceeded to look around for his water bottle that he always kept with him.

It finally appeared in his line of vision, laying on the couch behind him. He raised from his seat, only for his legs to give out under him, making him tumble onto the hardwood floor. His eyes fluttered shut while an electric kind of pain traveled his head. All he saw before losing consciousness was the leg of the couch before darkness surrounded his sight.

Hoseok was currently walking in one of the many corridors of the building of Big Hit to join his studio. Although, he needed to make a stop first at Suga's office since he wanted to ask him if he could check out his new demo.

He arrived at the said place and knocked on the door before waiting for an answer. The rapper waited for a while, but got no response, so he decided to text Jungkook so he could have the password to enter the Yoongi's studio.

After a couple of minutes, and a lot of bickering, the maknae finally gave him the code and he typed it in, making the door successfully unlock. Hoseok opened the door but stayed in shock when took in the sight in front of him.

He finally got out of his trance and crouched down close to the man.

"Hyung, wake up!" Hoseok proceeded to shook him a little. He knew that the older had been in his studio since early this afternoon when he was already exhausted because of the packed schedule. He felt guilty for not being more concerned and let the man work till he collapsed.

When he saw he didn't wake up, He brought the man's arms around his own neck and hoisted him up on his back. The younger all the way to his car, and proceeded to drive back to the dorm.

When Hoseok entered the dorm carrying Yoongi in his arms bridal style, Jungkook and Taehyung, who were watching the most recent choreography on the latter's phone, immediately jumped off the couch and left what they were doing.

"What happened Hyung?! Is he okay?" Hoseok kept walking towards Yoongi's room while the Youngers were following him like lost puppies.

"I don't know Tae, he probably fainted because he overworked himself again." They finally entered the room and the rapper laid the older on the bed.

Hoseok felt Yoongi's forehead with the back of his hand and frowned.

"Jungkook, could you go fetch some ice? It will help bring down his temperature." The maknae nodded before walking out of the room. During this time, Taehyung helped Hoseok draping the bedsheets over Yoongi's thin frame. The two men stood staring at the rapper's still form.

"We need to watch him more closely, hyung. It isn't the first time that this happened. And now that we know his secret, this makes him even more vulnerable since omegas are naturally made more fragile so that the alphas need to protect them." The alpha sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You think I don't know Tae?! I feel like I've failed him until now. Maybe I'm not worthy of any of you." The omega put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't say that hyung, you've always been there for each and every member until now. You're our sunshine and hope." The latter smiled sadly while Jungkook came back with the bags of ice. 

Jungkook proceeded to grab a towel in the bathroom, which was connected to the room, so he could wrap the ice in it. He then carefully put it on Yoongi's forehead. By now, light snores were heard from him as he looked content in the warmth of his bed.

Finally, the three of them came back into the living room and Hoseok called Namjoon to let him know what happened. The latter was helping Seokjin with a song while Jimin on the other hand was dancing back at the practice room.

About an hour later, the missing persons arrived at the dorm. Seokjin looked concern for the second oldest. It was natural for him since he was kind of the oldest of the group and he was always looking out for the other members. But it was no secret that Yoongi was overworking himself more often than none.

"Is he okay hyung?" Jimin was dressing Hoseok who was retreating back from the hug he gave him.

"Yeah, he's sleeping right now. He had a bit of a fever earlier, though. We thought that we should let him rest a little." Seokjin followed him back to the room while the others sat in the living room to wait for the news.

When the two entered, they realized that the rapper had just woken up, as he was rubbing the sleepiness away from his eyes. Seokjin came to sit on the edge of the bed, with a frown showing on his flawless face.

"Don't ever do this again, you hear me." The oldest was stroking his hair gently while the latter kept his eyes closed.

"You know I can't Jin, it's my job-" 

"Don't give me that bullshit! You don't have to skip meals and hours of sleep, and you know it!" Unknowingly, Seokjin had spoken in a more dominant tone, which caused Yoongi to show his neck reluctantly, with tears brimming at his eyes. Jin saw this and quickly pulled him into a hug.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, I didn't notice, forgive me!" He was cradling him in his arms like a baby, while the latter was basking in the warmth of his alpha. The two of them stayed in each other's embrace for a while before they imitated Hoseok, who had left them some privacy, and joined the members.

Hello! Here's an other update for you~! I hope you had a lovely week! Leave a vote or comment if you appreciated this chapter. See you next time!

XOX