T H R E E

Yoongi almost got a whiplash when he turned his head to look at Jin, distress clearly showing into his eyes along with lust. The latter didn't know what to think of what he just stumbled into. 

The group immediately smelled the pheromones oozing off the pores of Yoongi's skin when they entered the apartment because he was in his heat. But they knew that it couldn't be Jimin nor Taehyung since both of them were with them the entire time.

As the eldest of the group, Jin took the situation in hand for once and was now standing doorframe of the bathroom, with an emotionless expression. After recovering from the slight shock, he called the others while Yoongi was clutching his knees, his pale frame shaking into the now boiling water. 

The other members had the same reaction as their eldest. They could not believe what they were witnessing. Since the moment they became friends, it had always been clear that Yoongi was an alpha. Right?

Meanwhile, the rapper was still shaking in the bathtub. He felt as if his core was on fire and it was even worse with four alphas being close.

"Please..." The word was barely audible, but someone broke out of his trance and took a step toward Yoongi.

"Taehyung, come and help me carry him into the bedroom." Jimin passed an arm across Yoongi's back to help him out of the bathtub. Taehyung finally snapped out of it too and walked up to help the struggling omega. 

Without a word, the alphas let them pass. Their minds were filled with confusion after witnessing Yoongi, an alpha, in his heat. Namjoon, the leader, felt as if he missed a big part of something, and guilt made his way into his heart.

Now that they thought about it, they all realized that Yoongi never helped one of the omegas through their heats. Furthermore, he always flinched a little when one of the alphas would accidentally use their alpha tone when they were angry, which forced the omegas into a state of submission.

Knowing that they couldn't do anything to help, they went to the living room where the four of them waited for the omegas, now three of them, to return.

Meanwhile the two omegas were helping Yoongi lay down on his bed, whines were escaping the older's mouth as slick continued to pour out of his hole. While Taehyung left the room to fetch some ice packs, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand firmly, making the latter still his movements.

"I'm so sorry Jiminie, so sorry!" Small sobs started escaping his throats as tears were glimmering in the corner of his eyes. " I should've helped you that day! Please forgive me, I'll do anything!-"

Jimin shushed the rapper's words as he planted a soft kiss on the top of his head. Taehyung opened the door at this moment with icepacks in his hands.

"I already forgave you, hyung. I understand now." Taehyung listened to the exchange silently with a small smile while placing the cold blocks on Yoongi's skin.

An hour later, the omega had fell asleep in the arms of Jimin, while Taehyung was chatting quietly with him. His skin was still hot to the touch but at least his heat had tone done a bit. At that moment, two knocks were heard at the door and Namjoon entered the room with a worried look on his face.

"Is he okay?" The alpha sat at the side of the bed and passed a hand through Yoongi's damped hair because of the sweat. Taehyung spoke up when he saw the regret in his expression.

"It's not your fault, Namjoon-"

"No, that's the point Tae! I should've asked more questions! I've known him for years, and I still managed to get passed the signs! I'm the leader, and I turned my back to him!" Unknowingly, his alpha tone had slipped during his speech and the two omegas flinched a little.

Namjoon noticed it immediately and he confused himself in excuses. A moment later, Jungkook, Hoseok and Jin walked into to room since they heard the ruckus. The three other alphas looked with regret at the oldest rapper laying on the now drenched bed. 

Hoseok passed a hand through his hair as a single tear ran down his cheek slowly. 

"I basically said to him that he was a failure earlier today, during practice. God knows how lonely he felt during that time when we ignored him. We failed him!" Taehyung quickly rose to his feet to comfort the now sobbing alpha. 

Jungkook went to sit beside Namjoon while Seokjin hugged Jimin close to his chest on the other side of the bed. They waited for the omega to wake up.

Eventually, the group fell asleep since it was late in the evening. Yoongi's eyes slowly fluttered open and he took a look around the room. A sad smile appeared on his features as he looked at his members all laying messily across the bed, with their limbs tangled.

He was quickly brought back to reality when he felt slick drip down his thighs, and making his already stinky joggers even more dirty. He winced when he felt pain spread in his lower abdomen. His hair were stuck on his forehead and it was like he was in a bath of hot lava.

Jungkook, the youngest alpha, stirred in his sleep when he caught the smell of the omega's pheromones. A few moments later, he raised his sleepy eyes toward Yoongi. The latter was relieved when he send him a genuine smile.

The younger made his way, with many difficulties, to Yoongi before managing to lay next to him. Surprisingly, Jungkook wrapped his arms around the man's thin frame before giving him a peck on his forehead. The omega felt tears threatening to fall down.

"You'll always be our omega, Hyung."

A tear rolled down his cheek as felt protected in the strong arms of the younger. He felt like he finally found his place. He was finally happy.

Hello! I'm so sorry for the late update! Anyway, I hope that you had a nice week, and if you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote or comment your opinion and ideas.

XOX