Trying To Love An Angel (Mindless Behavior Fan Fiction)

This is my second book on wattpad!!

Anyways...

This book is RATED R!

This book has been re-written btw...

Okay happy reading! ^-^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Only the beginning.

"Your ugly ass face doesn't deserve to even be in my presence!!" Victoria Porter yelled and stepped up closer to Malaika.

By now a crowd had formed around them. Victoria loved attention and she was getting fed more and more as she carried on. At first Malaika tried to ignored it but seeing as she was a naturally angry person deep down it was hard for her to just stand there and listen to Victoria’s irritating voice ramble on.

"Now what? Your gonna tell your dead momma or your unknown daddy on me!?!" she said sarcastically not expecting the quietest girl in the class to say anything.

Everyone paused and looked at Malaikas response, they knew Victoria had crossed the line with that remark but were all too afraid to say anything or they would be sentenced to social suicide for the rest of their school existence. Malaikas blood boiled even hotter, she felt her veins pumping faster around her whole body. Her heart raced and her jaws clenched. She couldn't control her anger anymore as she balled her firsts she stepped closer to Victoria.

"Shut up!" she said through clenched teeth.

Victoria laughed and looked back at everyone.

"Excuse me what?" she said loudly.

This got Malaika even madder.

"I SAID SHUT UP OTHERWISE I-I'LL MAKE YOU!" Malaika yelled loudly.

Victoria continued to laugh and then stopped.

"Oh please don't kid yourself hun!" she said.

People began to snicker. But Malaika had herd and dealt with enough, she just snapped and launched herself at Victoria. They tumbled onto the ground as Victoria struggled to get Malaika off her. Everyone cheered for Victoria to win but Malaika was beating Victoria harder and harder. Victoria screamed and yelled as she tried to push Malaika off her. The anger that was built up in Malaikas body made her strong and filled up her mind. Victoria finally grabbed onto Malaikas hands and tried to stop her but Malaika snatched her hands out of her grip and continued to hit and then pulled Victoria’s hair.

"GET OFF ME YOU STUPID BITCH!" Victoria yelled as she squirmed under her, but Malaika continued on.

Malaika began to slam Victoria’s head repeatedly against the concrete floor. People began to gasp and yell with horror. But Malaika couldn't hear them the rush of it all was just too much. She wouldn't stop until Victoria’s body began to grow motionless and limp. Victoria stopped fighting back and blood started to appear from her head. Malaika slowed down and began to zone back into reality when she noticed everyone was screaming at her.

"STOP!! YOUR GOING TO KILL HER!" someone yelled.

Suddenly she felt herself being pulled off Victoria and dragged off to the side. A teacher had pulled her from Victoria’s lifeless body and took her to the side. The schools nurse ran over and knelt over Victoria.

"What did you do?!" the teacher yelled letting her nerves get the better of her.

Malaika looked at the teacher blankly then glanced to the scene behind them. She saw everyone's panicked faces and then at the nurse that was frantically trying to get a response from the now unconscious Victoria. Malaika moved her eyes back to the teacher with the same blank expression. The teacher scanned Malaikas face quickly looking for a crack of emotion but she failed as she saw that Malaika didn't even show an ounce of guilt or sorrow for what she had just done.

"Well? What have you got to say for yourself?!" the teacher said semi-yelling.

Malaika blinked sheepishly at her and didn't break her emotionless gaze.

"DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO VICTORIA?" The teacher yelled.

Malaika looked down at her hands and saw strands of bloody hair around her fingers; she then looked back up at the teacher. The teacher opened her mouth to say something but stopped as she saw the nurse run over to them.

"She still unconscious and she's got a very bad head injury that's still bleeding, we need to call an ambulance right now!" she said.

"Right. You come with me" the teacher said to Malaika as she grabbed onto her arm and lead her inside.

"Mrs Harrison? Please call an ambulance and Victoria Porter and Malaika Shay’s Guardians, They got into a fight and Victoria has a horrible head injury she's bleeding a lot and is unconscious...” the teacher said to the secretary.

Mrs Harrison raised her eyebrows in shock and quickly picked up the handset for the phone.

"Now Malaika wait here while I get the head,” she said as she walked off.

Malaika looked over to the secretary and listened in on the conversation.

"Yes well I wasn't there but the girl is unconscious and is bleeding really badly from her head...Yes I think so... She was in a fight... Outside... Yes...Okay...No, not yet...Right...okay...Thank you bye"

Malaika looked around and thought about what just happened. After all these years of staying quiet and keeping in all that anger had finally come out. And Malaika didn't even feel bad about it, actually she wouldn't even care of she was dead. And she was still buzzed after what she had just done. 

A few hours later and Malaika was sat in the car seat of her foster mothers old busted up car. She watched as she listened as the teacher explained what happened. Then her foster mother marched over to the car and sat in the drivers seat and turned to the back of the car where Malaika was sat.

"THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE? HUH? YOU THINK YOU A BAD ASS? GETTING TEACHERS CALLIN UP AT MY HOUSE TO GET MY ASS OUTTA BED AND COME TO THIS SHITHOLE AND TAKE YOU HOME!! LIKE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN HAVING TO DEAL WITH YOU?" she kissed her teeth and turned around.

She mumbled under her breath as she stared up the engine and drove off. Malaika kept her blank expression through it all and slowly turned her head to look out of the window. She didn't understand why Keisha even adopted her. She hated children and didn't even look after Malaika properly.

Once they arrived home Keisha yelled at Malaika to make herself useful and got to the shop and get her some cigarettes to calm her down. Malaika knew fully well that they wouldn't serve an eleven-year-old but she wanted to walk around for a while so she walked around the neighbourhood. It wasn’t the worst neighbourhood ever but it defiantly wasn’t the best, you had the odd murders but mostly things got stolen more than anything.

Half an hour passed and Malaika decided to walk home. As soon as she got to the door it busted open. And a big gym bag flew out of the door. And some clothes were thrown out onto the floor. "I'm done with you, you stupid little shit!" Keisha yelled out the door to Malaika. She could tell that Keisha was drunk. The door slammed shut and Malaika picked up all of her clothes and up them in the bag. She picked it up and put it on her shoulder and walked on. And just like that she was finally free of Keisha and her horrible life. But little did she know this was only the beginning...