Chapter 25# Alexia

I woke up with a start hoping it was all a nightmare, that blake still loved me, that my uncle never showed up. Instead I woke up to the dark cold walls, in chains. Looking across from me i saw a little girl around the age of 4, she was barley dressed, held up in chains, tear stained face, and bruises all over her. I tried to reach for her, to tell her it's okay.

When i reached for her, her face changed, to a siren, hissing at me, and disapearing. I put my hand back wishing i could blend in with the wall. Nothing was at it seems. MY parents are dead! my uncle and aunt are up to no good, and i guess have something to do with sirens.

I cried, Why does this have to happen to me? why do i feel like i don't belong anywhere? That i should just die!!

"You should just die, but first you have tasks to do."

"uncle."

I hissed at him. making him laugh.

"Well you were left in the dark for quite a while."

"What do you mean?"

"I always hated my sister, she got the werewolf throne and the mermaid throne! SHE RULED BOTH WORLDS!--"

"How could my mom be the queen in both worlds?"

"DO NOT INTURUPT ME! she was the eldest, we were werewolves. Her mate though was mer-man."

"So?"

"He was the king. And she was the eldest... inheriting our throne. When she had you and your brother i knew she would want more kids, that means, bigger threat. I had loved my sister, but she hurt me and my mate!"

"How did she do that? I may not know her but im sure she wasn't that bad."

"SHE THREATNED MY MATE! SHE TURNED US INTO SOMETHING DISPICIBLE WHEN SHE BLENDED THE KINGDOMS TOGETHER!"

I winced.

"maybe she had a reason to?"

"Maybe but i guess we'll never know. I KILLED YOUR PARENTS! Your brother escaped but you, you were to weak. My mate was not able to have kids, so we took you in, giving you pills so you were not suppose to shift or find out about our relm. We could raise you as our own, and rule the kindom's."

"Then why did you kick me out?"

"You started showing signs of switching. We couldn't risk it, and then everything you did to us."

"Why take me back?"

"The relm thinks your alive. They got word of it. Now were just tourtoring you for what you did."

he shrugged like it was no big deal. No big deal that he killed my parents, took me away from my brother, raised me into a lie, and broke me. What is he?

"You'll never get away with this!! The kingdom's will overthrow you for your injustfulness!!"

He laughed.

"The mermaid's have no power over me, and as for the werewolves, IM DOMINIT."

I could feel his power, but i didn't wince, my wolf was getting strong, even though the silver held us back. I saw my uncle's eyes flash.

"What are you."

"My mate made a mistake, your mom punished us with disgrace."

He growled.

"No reason to hate my mom for doing justice!"

"No reason to turn me and my mate into a siren."

My uncles face changed into the horrible siren. Everything is so messed up in this world. 

All i could see were dots, yea it's happeneing again.

And everything went black.