Chapter 29# Blake

I wasn't sleeping at all, tomorrow we will be attacking them and saving my mate. Now i couldn't sleep, staring at the wall, occasionally looking at the clock. 12am why can't we just have the attack now?

"ALPHA WERE UNDER ATTACK!!!"

I bolted up turning on the siren, making red lights everywhere. Everyone was running around trying to get to saftey. They got my mate... so why would they bring her back to me?

"NATE!"

"The men are already on the battle feild the women are putting the fire out and the kids are with the nanies and grandparents in the safe room."

"We have to meet them!"

Nate and I dashed outside to the battle, passing women with buckets of water rushed to get inside. The fire was only in the kitchen so we needed to put it out right away.

"LUCIFER SHOW YOURSELF!!"

I boomed into the crowd over looking the battle. My pack stood behind me protecting our land. Lucifer showed his face sitting on a throne held by four gaurds, in the front of the line, just over our territory.

"Just shows how conceted you really are!"

He laughed.

"I'm there KING. Therefore they do as I say!"

"YOUR NO KING!"

with that he put his hand forward, waving on more men.

"Recognize them? there royal gaurds. Now i can't have all my guards because of secrecy reasons, You should understand that."

He's the werewolf king; he dominates; how will we ever fight him?

'our mate.'

'he has her though'

'call for her.'

"ALEXIA!"

Lucifer just laughed.

"You mean my neice? Oh deary!"

Two men brought her forward on a small silver chair, she was hissing in pain. I growled almost shifting at that moment. I looked next to her as i saw two more men caring a chair, Chad!! He was in the same type of chair as Alexia.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT LUCIFER!"

"No, its what I NEED"

"you see, you will never give up on trying to find your precious mate, and beta. Did you know there actually brothers and sisters. So i decided I needed to cut ties off and leave it alone."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!"

I growled out.

"either forget you ever had a mate, move on, don't tell anyone she's the rightful air to the throne of the werewolf and mermaid world, everyone will leave unhrmed, if not I kill her, and your entire pack."

I growled, looking at my pack they bowed.

"DO YOU WOLF LODGE PACK WANT TO RETREVE OUR LUNA AND RETURN THE RIGHTFUL KINDOM BACK?"

Everyone raised there hands in the air.

"THEN WE DECLARE WAR!"

Lucifer laughed. motioning for another chair to be brought forward. This chair though was cusioned just like his but smaller.

"Someone wants to say."

He grinned. I looked up to see Maddie smiling down at us.

"OH LOVE!! we can finally be together again!"

she waved at me with a devil grin. I growled looking over at Nate who already shifted into his wolf, snaring at her. I saw her mom look at her and cry, her dad was disgusted. They made her that way, but the result of her was on her.

"Oh brother, miss me?"

He growled even louder, snaring up and down, making her return to her chair.

"LUCIFER I WANT MY MATE AND MY BETA!"

He tisked, gesturing his army to attack.

Our armies went head to head, my main focus was the way he wasn't doing anything, just sitting there on the throne, a far away look in his eyes. Alexia was squirming under the hold he had on her, I growled shifting charging at him.

"EVERYONE BLAKE IS MINE STAY AWAY! FROM THIS CIRCLE!"

He supun around throwing his arms up and out creating a white circle.

"Anyone who tries to enter that wasn't allowed will be killed instantly."

I formed a plan.

'Try to make all of his wolves close to the circle. the circles a barrier, be careful."

Facing lucifer he smirked. I looked at my mate and chad lying on the floor, chad was desperately trying to help her. I growled at lucifer pushing him into the wall, I knew It wouldn't do no good but I need to make sure she was okay.

I reached for her face, but she shifted into a siren.

I whirled around to a laughing lucifer.

"You thought I would actually bring my niece and nephew into an opportunity to be saved."

"There gone."

"I know there alive, lucifer."

He shrugged.

"Not forever."

I lunged at him attacking.

"Your pathetic, just like your mate is."

I growled making him sigh.

"One last chance, end this now."

I looked at my land, my pack on the ground with there eyes open, others scrambling to win, the pack house was on fire, children and adults were frightened. I sighed.

We lost.

"Agree to let us go unharmed?"

Lucifer and I shook hands.

"This won't be over yet, young alpha you have a lot to learn."

I growled but retreated, turning to face my pack. what type of alpha does this?how will I ever be respected?

"RETREAT!"

Lucifer I will get you back, I will get my revenge. I will find my mate and beta.