Chapter 9# alexia

Going down stairs I saw Blake he was lying on the couch watching the fire.

"Blake?"

He didn't move, not even blink.

"Blake?"

Not a stir. Walking over to him I could feel my wolf stir.

'Sit on his lap'

'What?! No!'

'It will help him and his.'

'His what?'

'Never mind, just trust me.'

I moved his arm to sit on his lap.

Wrapping my arms around him I whispered in his hear.

"Blake please do something."

"Blake???"

Blake began to stir. He closed his eyes resting them there as if I calmed his deepest desire, I wanted to stay where I was but I was too close already so I made my way to my room. Maybe I heard him wrong but I thought on the way out he told me.. no it was just your imagination.

An imagination ...... something my mom thought I had when I told her my dad cheated on her, something they both thought I had when I saw a mermaid, and not just any mermaid, a mermaid that told me I will become a werewolf, that falls in Love and says that I will save the world. imagination, my parents were right.

-*************

"Why do you live where you can't do anything but walk?"

I turned around, the mermaid was so beautiful I couldn't believe my eyes. She had blonde hair and blue eyes but her hair was decorated in pearls and her tail shimmered pink/blue/ purple: it was amazing.

"Well? have you never see A mermaid before?"

"No."

"You've got a bright future."

"Why is that?"

"You'll become a werewolf, you will find love, and you will save something that means a lot to everyone."

I gawked at her.. Werewolves don't exist... But then again I didn't think mermaids did either.

"Don't worry, we'll meet again."

With that she vanished, but she left me confused.

Running home I told my parents everything.

"I thought we were past your childish beliefs?"

My parents looked at each other and back to me.

"I'm telling you the truth!"

My dad bent down to my ten year old level.

"Baby girl... they don't exist."

My parents looked at each other and I could've sworn they were talking.

***************

I had a great childhood and it was great until my parents told me I was in the way of there marriage and kicked me out.

There I went to my past and I hate my past .

I HATE IT!!

I HATE REMEMBERING IT!

I HATE EXISTING!!

I HATE MYSELF FOR CREATING IT!

I went to the bathroom closing the door I lift up my sleeves 144 times I remembered them and had talked to myself about it.

'Please don't do it Aia they hurt me to.'

'You know then why I do this.'

'I do but you could stop.'

'I become weak.'

She sighed and left my mind.

I was left alone to ADD 145, 146, 147, IM GOING TO 150 this time!!

"NO STOP IT ALEXIA NO!!"

"THE DOOR IS LOCKED!! ITS MY BODY!!"

he was pounding my door!

"YOU CANT I WONT LOSE YOU!!"

"YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP ON ME! YOU WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING! YOU NEVER WILLI NO ONE WILL!! IM CRAZY!!"

"PLEASE!! PLEase...i love ... no your not ready.. I want you!!"

"Never is anyone going to have me!"

"I will break this door open."

"Go ahead and try!"

149,

The door burst open. Blake scooped me up into his arms. His muscles flexed through his shirt, I lay there crying. never have I ever felt loved not when my mom kissed a boo bo, and all he did was hold me and rock me back and forth.

Remembering it I remember what I was doing.

I struggled in his arms, he was too strong, he was crying to but I needed it! I needed my razor!! 1 more 1 more.!!

I reached for it, but he snapped it out of my hand.

He looked into my eyes and everything froze.

"I care, I'd never let you go. i.."

Before he could finish everything went black.