Wretched and Divine.

***********************************************************************

Ten minutes later he managed to break away, he sat down and cranked the motor, "Sorry about that."

"Don't be, I know those two will be on 'Cloud 9' tonight when they fall asleep, and now they've got a story to tell all their friends."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Please! You know you eat the attention up! I remember how exciting it was to meet one of my idols." My buzz was getting stronger as he sped through the streets to my apartment, and my head swam just a little, "Slow down please."

"Sorry, you okay?"

"Yeah.", I answered rolling down my window for some air. When my head steadied itself, I picked up a pen and an old receipt from my center console; I leaned over in my seat toward him, fluttering my eyelashes. "Oh Andy! Your bands awesome! I love you so much! Can I have your autograph?", I laughed holding the items out to him.

"You're silly." He took them from me and at the next stop light, quickly scribbled something on it. He put them back in the center cubby before I could see what he wrote.

I over acted my enthusiasm in theatrical style... "OH MY GOD! ANDY BIERSACK TOUCHED MY HAND! I'll never wash it again! I've got to call Oli, she'll never believe me!", I swooned. I continued the exaggerated banter until we got home, Andy laughed at me the entire way.

I unlocked the door and walked to the kitchen. "Find something on TV!", I instructed as I grabbed two glasses and filled them with ice. I set them and two bottles of liqueur on the table and sat down beside him; Andy was still flipping through the channels when he passed a movie I absolutely adore... Perfume. (A/N: This movie's awesome, very arousing. LoL I know, I'm a twisted fuck.)

"Hey! Put it back!", I said as I opened the bottles. I poured our glasses full and sat back with his arm around my shoulders, watching the tube, the warm liquid beginning it's slow deterioration of my inhibitions.

After the mass orgy scene, my mind wandered from the movie and focused in on his smell... strong, powerful, dangerous, fiery and exciting. The essence of a man, like the movie, the scent played with my mind until I wanted to devour him. I turned his direction and stared at him intently. "What?", he said grinning.

"Is it working?", I asked reminding him of the last text we exchanged.

"Yeah.", he breathed out as he crashed his lips to mine.

I clasp my hands behind his neck and pulled him down on me; we kissed as I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands up his chest, sliding it off his shoulders. He sat up to take it off, then began pulling up mine; I grabbed his hand to stop him. "Let's go to the bed.", I whispered. He picked me up, carried me to my bed, and reached for the light. "No, leave it off.", I insisted.

He laid down on me and we kissed and figited with each others clothing until we were naked, then I rolled him. I was on top and I clasp his hands in mine above his head, I rode him, fast and hard, a pure meaningless fuck.

He released my grip and grabbed my hips, rocking me faster than I could even go. When his orgasm started, his back arched up off the bed, he threw his arms across it and clinched the sheets in his fists. His body seized like he was 'strokin'-out', and I kept going until he had to physically stop me.

I laid down beside him and pulled the sheets up to my neck; when he was able to speak, he pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "Thank you."

"You're welcome.", I giggled and laid very still until I thought he was asleep.

I gently lifted his arm and moved it behind me; then I got up and quietly entered the bathroom. I turned on the nightlight and dug through the drawers until I found what I was looking for; I popped the lid, poured out a couple pills and swallowed them. I threw the bottle back where it was and returned to my spot beside Andy.

ANDY'S POV:

I was almost asleep when I noticed Nikki was trying too quietly to move away from me. Wondering what she was doing, I watched as she crept into the bathroom and dug around in a counter drawer. The door was ajar and I could see her reflection in the mirror, she had four small tattoos across her torso that she didn't have years ago; then the rattling of the pill bottle alerted me to what she was doing.

She turned off the light and I closed my eyes, feigning sleep. She got in bed, covered herself up, and moved my arm back over her; so I pulled her tightly to me.

A ray of sunshine filtered into the room and hit me in the face waking me up; I looked over at Nikki, who was almost comatose with her arm thrown over her eyes. "Nikki", I whispered trying to wake her to no avail. I saw part of a tattoo showing from under the sheet and I gently pulled it down to see.

On the left side of her chest, over her heart, it read...

Here Lies Hysteria, A Land Where Chaos Reigns ~Nikki

I eased the covers down more, the next one was under her right breast...

I Am The Unspoken, The One She Left Behind ~Andy

And the last two were on each side of her stomach, just below her naval...

The left one read... The Dreams You Talk About, Now Left On Broken Skin

The word 'Dreams' was tattooed over her scar from the surgery.

And on the right it read...

I Am Broken, Wretched & Divine

They were all similar in style to the one about Layla on her arm. I lightly brushed my fingers over the tats, when I crossed her scar, she jerked her arm from her face; she glared at me with the same glazed over eyes I saw the other day.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!"

*********************************************************************