Strike back

"I'm Doctor Stephen Strange and we need your help."

The way he explicitly said it made no room for Percy to argue or ask anything. This guy wearing a blue tunic and pants with a red cape barge in from nothing using a mystical gateway which Percy is unfamiliar of.

He had seen all form of magic that Hecate uses and it doesn't belong to her or to the Egyptians.

What he is seeing now is a different kind of power.

Something beyond and extremely ancient.

Strange looks dandy, Percy have to admit it and he's envious of his beard.

"I like your beard," Percy responded to his anxious invitation. He wanted to test if this wizard knows who he is for him to barge in his secret house. The Mythological World didn't find him then suddenly there he is appearing out of the blue.

Strange raised a brow, meticulously studying him and judging from his aura, Percy knows he shouldn't be challenged in a combat for now.

"So are we just going to have a staring contest or something?" Percy walked to the table and continue wiping the glass.

Strange shrugged. "Thanks, I accidentally just made that pattern when my hands were still shaky. Of course, they still are right now."

"There are no accidents," he retorted, looking up to meet his light green eyes.

"Let's stop testing each other here, Jackson. We both know you hate test especially the sound of the papers." Strange scanned the living room for a moment then turned back to the son of Poseidon.

Percy chuckled, "A background check. That's cute. It seems like you know who I am."

"Not that much," Strange hollered. "Would you mind if I sit here?"

He shook his head, "I'm pretty sure that if I said I do mind you would still sit just like how you just appeared here without even asking me."

Strange seems to nod in agreement before settle down on the couch. "That's right! I know who you are. I'm talking to the Prince of Atlantis."

Percy's eyes widened a bit. It was pretty obvious that he was shock that he knows that. "That sounds like Aquaman."

"Aren't you him?"

Percy laughed at how Strange was trying to drag the conversation to the way he wants. "No, he's too bulky for me and I don't want that kind of beard and hair."

Strange slowly nodded, "Well I'm pretty sure that there's no one true king. I mean would Poseidon allow that during his reign?"

"Let's stop beating around the bush. I still need to sleep because I have a long day tomorrow to take care of my daughter," Percy waved his hand dismissively. "Let's get to the proper introductions. I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. A warrior."

Strange stood up and offered a handshake, "I am Doctor Stephen Strange, the Supreme Sorcerer of the Mystic Arts."

"It's my first time hearing about this Mystic Arts of yours. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the magic from my world," Percy continue assessing the man in front of him.

"And you are the confirmation that Earth do stand a chance against the galactic threats." There it is. From the start Strange was sending him an invitation by confirming details about him.

It seems like he doesn't know everything.

"Galactic threats?" Percy kept his voice low but he was surprised at the topic.