Ch. 7

Published on: 5/30/19

Sorry to the tardiness. I'll try to be on time next time. BTW I graduated yesterday! I'm free until I start college. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!

Neko POV

Neko POV

It was morning and I was yelling again. I wanted to get out of here. I needed to go out and kill HER. I have to find the bitch that killed my family. The one that came and called me 'sis'. No sister of mine would do what she did. She was lying straight through her teeth. And to say it in front of others like we knew each other. My throat was tired of all the screaming but I continued. I will continue to scream until they let me out and kill her. I saw Ibiki coming to check on me again, he is the only one I talk to in this hell hole "Are you done screaming, Neko?" he asked me. I got angry and yelled, "That's not my name! Stop calling me that! My name is Isamu!" I continued to yell at him and he just sighed and left. I hate it when people call me Neko, I'm not a fucking cat!

Shika POV

I woke up in my room with the sun shining in my eyes. I groaned and put the pillow over my head to cover the sunlight. Suddenly, all the memories from last night came rushing to my mind. "Fuck," I said and got up. I showered, changed, ate breakfast and then went to meet Hinata and Sasuke at the training field. Damnit Kimi, why didn't you let us come with you I asked myself as Hinata and Sasuke came into my view. I sat beside Hinata on the ground and looked down "You guy's too, huh? I guess we expected it coming from her," I said and they nodded. I knew they wanted to help Kimi but she wouldn't let us. Kimi wants to do everything alone because she believes she's keeping us safe but what about her. Who is keeping her safe? I was so worried about her but I didn't let it show on my face. I just lied down and watched the clouds as images of Kimi came to mind.

~one week later~

Kimi POV

It has been a week since I left Konoha to look for Obito and I still haven't found anything. I have eyes in every Akatsuki hideout and even if Obito put a genjutsu it wouldn't work. He isn't in any of them so he is somewhere where I can't sense him and I must figure out where. I activated my byakugan and search the water country for anything that I missed. There was nothing so I went on to the Land of Lightning. I flash-stepped there since I left my mark on a tree just after the border between the Land of Water and the Land of Lightning. I walked to the nearest town and looked with my byakugan for anything that may be out of place. I bought some things along the way as well for Drago and Ameya as well as all my friends. I figured that I might as well enjoy this search while I have the time. And there are also many weapons that I want to learn to use while I'm around and since I have six months then I have a month to spend in each country. And I'll have to return to the Land of Water eventually. I went around and looked everywhere for Obito.

Third Person POV

As the months went by, Kimi was getting tired of looking for Obito. While Obito was hiding in the spot where he first met Madara Uchiha he was also coming up with a plan to get revenge on Kimi. "I will kill her for this. She might have set me back a while but I will get through the plan no matter what!" he said to himself as we planned out everything out all over again. Kabuto was also looking for Obito so he could help him with the plan and get the revenge he wanted. It wasn't easy for either of them to find Obito but Kimi was the closest one to the hiding spot. She had been looking for five months now and she was so close. If only she had taken a left instead of a right when the path she walked on was split in two. Kabuto, on the other hand, did take the left path and wound up standing right on top of the underground cavern that Obito was in. Kabuto had finally figured it out and found a way to the hiding place while Kimi kept getting farther and farther from her target.