Note

Published on: 7/21/19

I am so sorry about not updating. I'm out of town and didn't have my laptop for a while and before that, I was worry about my flight. I thank all of you that have read my story and also a thank you to those of you who have left comments. I promise that there will be an update before the month ends. As a reward for reading my story and continued to read it even after I have stopped updating for about a month, I will give you guys a little peek in the next chapter. 

Kimi POV
Before we got to shore though, we were approached by Kabuto and two others that were working with him. We all took a defensive position and the three men approached us. "My my, what do we have here? Little Leaf ninja who are trying to stop us," Kabuto said and the two men behind him smirked evilly. I scowled at him but smirked "You can't have the three tails anymore. No matter what you do," I saw his face turn from amusement to anger and then to evil. "You might believe that little Kimi but you are wrong. All I need to do is grab the piece of jewelry and everything else is easy,"

Sasuke POV
"Hinata, can you use your byakugan and search for Kimi?" I asked her and she nodded. After while she pointed at the lake "She's in the middle of the lake, sinking," I nodded and left Shikamaru to watch over Hinata while I went after Kimi. I walked to the middle and then dived in. I found her not that far off from the surface and I pulled her. Once we reached the surface, I swan to shore and Shikamaru helped me pull her. I noticed that she stopped breathing but her heart was still beating. I started pushing on her chest and Shikamaru breathed air into her.

That's all for you guys. Until next time my readers. I love you guys!

 I love you guys!