Ch. 10

Published on: 9/11/19

Sasuke POV

It has been two weeks since Ameya's death and Kimi still hasn't come out of her home. I am right in front of her door right now. I plan to bring her out of there and have her hang out with us since it is her last day on break. Tomorrow she gets her first mission after a month of break.

I knocked on her door but there was no answer "Kimi, please open up." Still, nothing "Kimi, come on. Its been two weeks. You have to get out of there at some point," she slowly opened the door and let me in. Once inside, I saw the everything was clean but the windows were closed with the curtains covering them. I kneeled next to Kimi since she was sitting down "Kimi, you have to go out. You haven't left in two weeks and you can't even look at Drago. He needs you too, Kimi," she just looked at me sadly. "How can I be there for him if I failed one of my children, Sasuke. She was right there in front of me and I just watched her die. I should have just given him the seals," I stopped her "Then we will all be dead, Kimi," "But she would be alive, Sasuke! Both of them would be together and alive. Safe from him," "You know that's a lie! He would have killed all of us by now and killed both of them. Unlike Orochimaru who would have kept you alive along with your kids, Madara doesn't care. He would have killed both your kids n front of you before making you his prisoner for going against him," she stayed quiet after that.

I hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder. I rubbed her back until she stopped. "Kimi, let's make him pay for this. Fight back. Don't let him get to you. You still have friends that are alive, Draco, the village that needs you. Don't let Madara win so easily," I looked at her face and saw it change from sadness to anger and then to determination. She nodded and got up "Got change and we'll go and spend some time with our friends, and then we'll go pick up Draco," she nodded and left. I opened all the curtains and windows to let fresh air come in. I saw that she made lunch but she hasn't eaten yet so I serve her and myself food. Once she came back she sat down on the table and started eating. We ate in peace until we finished. Then we left and I took her to the park where all of the others were. When they saw her they came and hugged her. Hinata looked at and nodded. I knew she meant it as a thank you so I only smirked. They all played around the park while I watched.

Kimi POV

I was glad that Sasuke got me out of my home. Right now we were playing tag around the park while letting all our worries leave us for these few moments that we all have together. After winning for four rounds, the girls decided to go shopping while the boys followed us and carried our bags. I had about three hours before Sasuke and I go to pick up Draco. I decided to buy a lot of things for Drago, Kisame, and I. I had to make up for everything that I did these past two weeks.

After three hours, Sasuke, Hinata, and I were in front of the school. The plan was for Sasuke and Hinata to be by the door when he came out while I stood by the tree waiting. I was happy to see my child today. All I have been doing is leaving his clothes and room lean while also leaving a plate of food ready for him on the table for when he left and came back. That will change now and I will continue to spoil Madara's plan for war while I can. The bell finally rung so I did by the tree while Sasuke and Hinata were by the door.

Draco POV

I missed Ameya so much. Mommy hasn't been able to look at me since her death. I hear her cry herself to sleep at night and I can't do anything because I can't bring Ameya back from the dead, But I can be there for my mommy when she needs me. I walked towards the school exit and I found uncle Sasuke and aunty Hinata there waiting for me. Aunty kneeled in front of me and hugged me "Hey kid, good day?" uncle Sasuke asked and I nodded. "Guess what?" aunty Hinata said and I looked at her confused. She pointed towards the tree behind her and I looked over. I gasped in surprise and ran to the tree. Mommy was there.

I jumped on her and she caught me "I'm sorry, baby, for everything I did to you these past two weeks. I know that I haven't been there for you but that will change now. Madara will pay for this and then we will be together without having to worry about Mr. Inferiority Complex," I laughed at that and hugged her tightly. I didn't want to let go at all. I missed my mommy and now I have her back. Nothing is going to change that.

I know it's short but I am having a major author's block right now. I will publish an announcement today as well so please read that.