Ch. 8

Published on: 7/25/19

I am so sorry that I took so long. I was not planning to not update for so long. This chapter is pretty short since I don't have my journal with me with all the ideas I originally wanted in this chapter so I came up with this. I hope you guys enjoy it and leave a comment if you feel the need to. I read and answer them is every time. Enjoy and love you guys!

Sasuke POV

We woke up the next morning and started moving towards the lake. I didn't like how this was going because only Kimi knew how to seal that beast. So what are we here for? I voiced my thoughts to her and she signed "I will be the one sealing Isobu in my bracelet, but I need you guys to keep the enemies out of my way. It's easier to catch a tailed beast when they are inside someone but it is harder when they are free. So while I deal with the three tails, I need you guys to keep away anyone who would want to stop me," she said and we all nodded. After a few hours, we reached the lake. Kimi looked at us and we knew that she was going to start calling the three tails beast right now. We all took our positions around her as the three tails came from under the water.

Kimi POV

I called Isobu and stood my ground as he screamed in anger. "Who dares bother me?" he yelled as he looks down on me "So which village plans to seal me inside of you little girl? Could it be the mist again? They sure don't stop," I spoke up before he could come up with any more crazy solutions. "I am Kimi Hatake from the Leaf. I have come here with an offer that could save your life," he looked interested so I continued "The Akatsuki are planning to capture all the tailed beast to bring back the ten tails so they could bring upon the Infinite Tsukuyomi. I have most of the Tailed Beasts' that were brought up by The Sage of Six Paths, I am only missing you to be able to make sure that humans and tailed beasts' stay free. I promise you that after this is done, all nine of you will be free but I need your help Isobu. So what do you say?" He seemed to think about it for a while before nodding   "Alright brat, you have my help," he said and I smiled. I showed him the last crystal on my bracelet and he went in the crystal where I knew it was safe for them and us. I made my way back to shore as the others followed me. Before we got to shore though, we were approached by Kabuto and two others that were working with him. We all took a defensive position and the three men approached us. "My my, what do we have here? Little Leaf ninja who are trying to stop us," Kabuto said and the two men behind him smirked evilly.

I scowled at him but smirked "You can't have the three tails anymore. No matter what you do," I saw his face turn from amusement to anger and then to evil. "You might believe that little Kimi but you are wrong. All I need to do is grab the piece of jewelry and everything else is easy," I glared at him. How dare he underestimate me I thought to myself as I just smirked at got ready for a fight "Come and get it then, "I signaled for the other three to fight the ones at his back while they felt Kabuto to me. I knew they didn't like it but they knew I can handle myself. We broke out into a fight and as much as I hate to admit it, they were winning. Shika was down and so was Hinata. They managed to take one out but Sasuke is fighting the other one while I'm struggling with Kabuto. We were both bruised and bleeding heavily but neither of us gave in. I was so focused on beating him that I didn't notice he set water snakes behind me. As I got ready to attack him one last time, I was suddenly wrapped around by a snake. "You dare use my kind against me!" He chuckled as he approached me slowly "He might be one of your own but under my control. He doesn't know it is you he is attacking. All he sees is someone who is trying to hurt his mistress. And now you are mine," he said and he attacked me one last time before taking my bracelet "You will never be able to unseal them from there," I said as I was dropped in the lake.

Sasuke POV

Kabuto and the guy I was fight left. I was about to go after them when I looked back and noticed my comrades down. I growled but still went to help them. I tied up the guy they took down while I helped Hinata and Shikamaru. After a minute they regained consciousness. I looked around for Kimi but don't find her anywhere. "Hinata, can you use your byakugan and search for Kimi?" I asked her and she nodded. After while she pointed at the lake "She's in the middle of the lake, sinking," I nodded and left Shikamaru to watch over Hinata while I went after Kimi. I walked to the middle and then dived in. I found her not that far off from the surface and I pulled her. Once we reached the surface, I swan to shore and Shikamaru helped me pull her. I noticed that she stopped breathing but her heart was still beating. I started pushing on her chest and Shikamaru breathed air into her. After a while, she finally spits out the water she swallowed. When she finally finished Shikamaru hugged her tightly as I went to Hinata to check if she was alright. "What will we do now, he has the tailed beasts' and we are out of chakra," Shikamaru said while Kimi tried to regain her breath. "I have enough chakra to summon my hawk so he could take us home," I said and they nodded. I summoned my giant hawk and then we were taken home.