Chapter 23

Zayn on his sports gear as he jogs round the neighborhood then heard someone shout Zuhri, he removed his ear plugs then turned only to see a little girl running towards someone who's apparently her mom.

"Zuhri you just never listen, do you?" The woman scolded as she dragged the little girl inside the house.

I still feel you Everytime.....he said to himself as he scurried down to his house.

On getting home, he entered and was about going to the restroom when his mom stopped him.

"Someone named Connor is waiting for you in the guest room" Brenda said and Zayn just walked towards the study room and shuts the door.

"Hey man" Zayn greeted as he took the white towel on his shoulder to clean his face.

"Hey...." Connor returned the gesture as he dropped the small frame of Zuhri's photograph back on the table.

"It's been quite a while since I saw you, are you still with Sia?" He asked looking concerned.

"Actually that's what I came here to discuss about but firstly I'm really sorry about Zuhri and I'm sorry for not showing up at the funeral service, it's just I had a lot going....."Zayn cuts him short

"There's no need for any apology Connor besides there's no way I'd know who did or didn't show up on the funeral service cuz if there was one person that didn't show up, that'd be Zuhri" he said with his face fleeting with sadness and drank a glass of water before asking Connor if he wanted anything.

"Nah, I'm good."

"So what's going on with you and sia?" He asked as he sat gesturing Connor to sit as well.

"Our marriage had to be called off cuz of the incident and now she ain't even talking to me as much as she does before. And now I'm about leaving the country and I just wanted to know if things are done already so I wouldn't end up feeling guilty."

"It's been a year now since Zuhri passed on, I don't know why but then I'll be sure to talk to her" Zayn assured.

"Thanks bro, and please don't let it take too long. I might leave next week." Connor concluded and stood up extending an handshake.

"Sure." Zayn stood up and shook him then escorted him out of the mansion.

******

Zayn drove into the weldge's mansion and ushered himself in as he went directly to sia's room.

Knock knock knock

"Come in, it's open!" Sia shouted as Zayn made his way in.

"Oh Zayn, what do I owe the pleasure?" She said as she hugged him excitedly. Zayn began the conversation asking about Mrs Weldge condition if there was any change but still nothing changed. Slowly he drifted to the Connor's matter explaining to her that he'll soon leave the country and trying to persuade her.

"It's over a year now, get over it Sia" he concluded.

"Like you've gotten over it, anyways I'll only get back with Connor if you promise me that you'll be happy."

"Yes I will" he said as he touched her cheek.

Sia removed his hand locking it against hers and said " promise me Zayn."

"I promise Sia, now you should go get a wedding planner." he smiled as he pulled her into a warm hug then his phone rang.

" One second" he excused himself as he went to the balcony then shortly after, he came back.

"I just got a call from Sean , Janelle has given birth to a baby boy."

"Wow that's good news, I'm so happy for her."

"Yeah, so I gotta go to the hospital.

"I won't be able to come cuz I'm about taking mom to the doctor now" she said apologetically.

"It's no problem besides she needs you more than ever now, um I should leave now" he said his good-byes as he Left the room then the mansion and hauled into his car then drove off.

*****

Zayn got to the hospital as he congratulated the new parents then he asked if the baby had a name already and they said they wanted him to name the baby

"Oh my, that's something big. You don't have to do that." He said trying to change their minds but they already made their decision. Zayn then carried the little boy away from his mother's arms.

"If only you were a girl, I would have surely named you after..." He paused then continued. "I name you Raymond, that's cute, right ray?" He giggled as he wiped off the tear that dropped off his eyes. Then quickly dropped him in his arms of his mother.

"Excuse me" Zayn said as he quickly walked out even after hearing Sean call out to him.

Sean had walked all over the hospital in search of Zayn then suddenly saw him by a door where babies are kept, premature babies to be precised.

"Hey..."Sean called out touching his left shoulder.

"I'm sorry I walked out like that" he apologized as he gazed at the babies through the glass.

"It's no problem Zayn, I understand what you're going through."

"No you don't and just like I didn't understand Zuhri. I mean seeing how cute your child is , one would be able to understand why she badly wanted one. In fact I wish I had one with her now but then we look at the reality" he looked down as he sniffed. "Sean Michaels has a son, I'm happy for you brother" he forced out a smile and hugged him.........

A/N: Thanks so much for the follow-up, really appreciate and this chapter concludes Zuhri weldge. Check out for love again it's more like the part two, you don't wanna miss out on zayn's life.

Mwah.