Chapter 11

The Denver basketball gym was filled up with a lot if people cheering for their different countries. The teams all stepped out as Zuhri stretched out to check for zayn but luckily for her he was the captain of the team so he was right where she could see him clearly.
Watching Zayn play was literally giving her the butterfly effect. But Zayn on the other hand wasn't happy cuz he wasn't playing well making his team lose to their opponents.

"He's a terrible captain" someone said beside Zuhri

"He's a loser" an old man blurted out in disgust making Zuhri snap and called out to Zayn. Zayn heard, turned around, if he was shocked he had it disguised so well cuz he wasn't surprised by the look of his face.

  "Zayn, do it for me if not for the country" she told him but Zayn lowered his gaze from the intensity of hers

"I love you Zayn Whitehorse" she said smiling as she wiped her tears. Zayn gazed right into her eyes and just knew she was telling the truth

"I love you too, Zuhri weldge" he blew out a kiss to her making her blush as the crowd gave them an applause. Zayn headed back to the game and totally killed it, he was superb as he was hailed by the audience. At the end of the game, Zayn was announced most valuable player and awarded with a gold basketball platform. After the tournament, they were alone walking down the streets of Denver.

"Thank you Zuhri" Zayn said and Zuhri wondered why he was doing the thank you when it was supposed to be the opposite.

"I'm thanking you for giving me my courage back at the game, I mean without you, I would have failed as a captain

"It's really no problem, I figured I may be the cause of your lack of focus so I just did what I thought was right you know" She explained knowing fully well that that wasn't all

"And I'm thanking you for coming back to me, guess we were really meant for each other  after all " he smiled then came in front of Zuhri as he pressed his mouth to hers and they kept kissing for a while until Zuhri pushed him slowly signalling to him that people were watching

" Who cares?" He said and swept Zuhri off her feet and screamed "I love you Zuhri weldge"

"C'mon Zayn, put me down" She insisted still laughing so hard.

"Okay" he dropped her back to her feet and they both walked to the hotel where Zuhri lodged spending a romantic night together......

A/N: don't stop reading

Mwah