Chapter 10

Two years later since the death of Maya, Zuhri had now decided to make amends for breaking zayn's heart. She literally spent the summer and working hours thinking of Zayn. She had thought he would Come back for her and probably expected him at maya's funeral service but he didn't show up, she felt he was obviously pissed with her but it might be otherwise, maybe Zayn is busy with his basketball training that he doesn't have time for her anymore.

" I think you should give him a call and tell him you wanna watch him play basketball champions league in Denver" Sia suggested

"No, no, no" Zuhri retorted

"Yes, yes, yes, this is your only chance to prove to him that you've gotten head over heels for him"

"You think so" Zuhri said skeptically

" I know so" she said and left her  room humming then Mrs weldge walked in sighting Zuhri smiling

" I haven't seen you smile in quite a long while" she said as she made her way to seat on the sofa

Zuhri lowered her gaze avoiding making eye contact with her mom since she was over blushing

"You know, I'm glad you decided to tell the family about your myoma. I'm sorry I never even noticed it" she apologized

"Mom, I'm way too happy to be talking about that right now" she stood up gazing out the window

"I want us to talk about this issue dear, I'd like to know if you always go for a regular check up. I can't lose you too.

"You won't mom, I'm fine okay, now quit talking about it. Y'all promised me you weren't gonna pity me. It's not like I'm gonna die or something"

"I just want to make sure you're fine" Mrs Weldge completed

********

Zuhri had her suitcase unpacked as she got to Swiss hotel in Denver without informing Zayn, she wanted to surprise him and she hoped two years wasn't too late to tell Zayn how she felt about him. Just after pulling out her shoes, she received a call from her mother who just called to check if she had gotten there safely.

Zuhri imagined and practiced how she was gonna approach Zayn, so she decided to express her feelings publicly hoping it won't get all awkward. She inhaled anxiously trying to think positively, she then sighted and went to the restroom to freshen up.

A/N: vote/comment/recommend (if you wish)