Little Red

-Blue Leader P.O.V-

     I sit at my desk patiently waiting for my lovely assistant to arrive. I smirk as the door opens seeing my little red. "Good morning Red~", I smile widely as he looks away from me. "Morning Blue.", he acted strange today which slightly worried me. "Little Red? Are you ok?", he cringed as I went to hug him-he pushed me away avoiding eye contact. If you could even call it eyes-I had to make him a special visor due to his half monster genetics interfering with his vision. "Tord-", he interrupted me talking about today's schedule. I nod sitting down in my chair. What the hell is going on?! Usually Little Red would love my smooth talk. "Thank you Tord...", I let my voice trail off as I see him hold in tears. "Tordy, please...", I get up once more achieving a hug this time. He falls limp into my arms crying and holding me close.

     "What's wrong Red bird?", I had many nicknames for Tord, though they had to have 'Red' or 'Tord' in it. He loved them from what I could tell, blushing at the mention of them. "I-I don't know...", I pull him away slightly knowing he was lying. "Tsk-tsk-tsk. You know I don't like liars~", he pulled me back in. He was slightly taller than me but I had fixed the problem by adding extra leverage to my boots, a Leader must always stand tall of course! "Well, I-I don't think I should be your uh-", I press my finger against his lips, "Why?". My voice turned cold and stern, he flinched as I spoke. "Well you see Tom-I just can't...I don't feel", he glances up at me making my heart ache at his next words, "comfortable a-anymore...".

     I pull back from him not believing what I had just heard. "Red bird-", he held back tears at the nickname, "Its Tord.". I ask him to leave the room before grabbing a vase and smashing it on the floor. My Little Red wanting to leave me? Nononononono. I had lost him once not-not again please. I slide onto the wall hitting the floor. I had a problem-possibly but didn't care. What happens to my Little Birds soft smile and reassuring voice...it's what he wanted. I was the  boss! I should do what I want! I hear a light knock on the door yelling for them to come in. It was Jaylen, one of my best friends besides Jacob and my Little Red of course.

     "Oh my god your a mess-", I glance at her with tears forming in my voids. Jaylen was my earliest friend-being from pre-school. She was my comforter at times and made days better. Jacob was all business, doing whatever it takes to get the job done. "Shut up.", I look away and see the vase I broke-it was worth a lot I think. I didn't care. "So uh-what happened?", she looks at the broken glass and slides down next to me. "Do you think Tord hates me?", she whiled her head to face me and repeatedly shake 'no'. "If anything your the closest person to him-I actually thought you two were dating at some point...where did this come from?". I lay my head on her shoulder and explain the events of this morning and how I am in a confused spot. "Well, you are the Leader you could just deny his request.", she shrugs her shoulder trying to help find a solution.

     "But Little Red won't want that...", I let his nickname slip out of my mouth but Jaylen just seemed to ignore it. "Then Tom, just talk to him about what's bothering him.", I shrug still pretty upset at the events from earlier. She pats my back cleaning up my mess and leaving the room. I sigh going to my drawers and grabbing a small bottle. Vod-quila, let's erase my entire hard-drive shall we? I chug a sip of the drink and already start to feel it's affects. God did it feel nice, though I only took a little due to having a meeting in a few. It occurred to me I still need a secretary to handle the meeting with Red Leader(not our Tord).

    I page Tord to my office afraid of what I'll see, he arrives looking quite scared and possibly petrified. "Relax Tord, I just need you to accompany me for a meeting today-after that your uh, being moved to a different position.", I gulp at the last part of my sentence making up my mind. I looked at Tord lovingly even though I know now he doesn't feel the same. I feel myself blush just at the thought of him, I will miss the feeling. Tord was mid-sentence when I started paying attention to his soft and calming voice. "...to move rooms to?", I jolt up at his sentence. He wanted to make rooms as well? The ache in my heart grew stronger as I agreed to let him move as well.

     He leaves the room in a better and more calm mood. I grip onto my desk feeling a strange emotion-nothing I've felt before. The only feeling I could remember is well-when I blew up houses and killed stupid rebellion leaders. Was I going....over Tord? No. I'm fine. I ease my grip on the table and get out paperwork needed for the meeting later today. The time had come as I grabbed my papers and headed out the door.

     I walk out to see Red Bird patiently waiting for me. I tell him what I know of the meeting, the rest of the walk was completely silent. All you could hear was the movement of our feet and sometimes breathing. We enter the meeting room and answer the hologram call I needed. "Hello Blue,", the Red Leader had a scruffy voice which was annoying to me, "Today we're here to discuss more take-over plans correct?". I nod not really paying attention to what he was saying instead I worried for Tord. Usually he'd make a sarcastic remark or pull a joke by now. I shift uncomfortably trying to pay attention to Reds plan. "...and that's why we should attack through the harbor!".

     I glance at Tords notes seeing his entire plan written down. After skimming it I had thought it was a good idea and agreed with him. We discuss more on the matter before I close the call and exit the room. Tord follows behind complementing me on the other plans I had made. I didn't know if he was doing it after pity or anything like that because I was obviously hurt from this morning. "Thank you Tord.", I repeat his name in my head, it was easy off the tongue. I keep 'eye' contact in front of me knowing I'd do something stupid if I even looked at Little Red. He taps me on the shoulder trying to see if he could start moving his quarters.

     No not yet, just a little more time. "Not yet, I actually wanted to discuss that with you Li-Tord. Tord.", I give him a calming glance before we enter my office. We discuss matters on his new position and where he will be moving to. We finish deciding he would become a soldier and move closer to that area. He starts to leave the room before I call out to him. "Tord,I-I," I see him turn around with a slight frown, "I uh-hope you do well at your new job.". We both knew I was going to say something else, I sit back down regretting that I even spoke. He leaves as I am left alone with my thoughts-truthfully they were all about him.