Where Are You

-Toms P.O.V-

      I hear my running towards my room but I didn't care. I glance back continuing my walk to the torture rooms. My face lit up as I saw weak rebellion soldiers on their knees pleading for release. I scan the cells looking for a new one-I still needed information out of some of them. Then I saw it, they looked recently captured and oddly reminded me of Matt. I page Jacob asking for a pair of keys and to not tell Jaylen where I was. He agreed and had met with me with a worried expression. "Blue,", he whispers, "I don't think you should be doing this right now...". I smile avoiding 'eye' contact, "Well...I beg to differ.". I unlock the door and let Jacob drag the prisoner to my favorite room. At least before Tord left....I clench my fist at the thought of him being kidnaped or worse leaving me. The prisoner is strapped to a chair struggling to get out, I let Jacob stand in the doorway because he was oh so concerned.

I interrogated him on about where the main base is but he still won't budge! I hum quietly as he yells at me calling me MANY names. I finally pick a scalpel. "What are you going to do? Kill me?", he chuckled but immediately stopped when I shook my head no. "I'm just going to cut you every where it hurts, maybe a little drowning, possibly even some old devises. I smile as I traced the scalpel to his wrist. He tried to struggle but I grabbed him with my robot arm making it still. I try and cut off circulation with my arm, that's when I cut his wrists. Since I had cut the circulation almost all the way only little blood came out...but when I released my hand it came pouring out. His screams fill the room and my smile grows wider. I go for the other arm until he yells out slight information, "WE-WE HAVE SMALL BASES IN THE WOODS! There should be soldiers in them....we're slowly trying to surround you...", I see tears form in his eyes as I begin to do the same thing to his other arm. "Not what I asked~", my smile grows as the blood oozes down to the floor. "Now I'll ask you again, where is Tor-*cough*-the main base...", I feel Jacob pat my shoulder as I angrily snap the scalpel in half.

"Tell me.", he shakes his head no with slight confusion on his face. "Why do you care where Tor-", I punch him knocking the chair to the floor. He fell to the floor along with the chair, now I didn't have much time with him because his head was also bleeding. "TELL ME!", I scream in his face forcing him to face me. In return he spits in my face, Jacob took notice and kicked him in the stomach. "Don't do that.", he walks back to the door giving me a slight grin knowing he wouldn't come out of the room today. I start to laugh as the rebel watches in horror, soon enough Im on the floor clenching my stomach. I wipe a tear from my face picking the man up. "Oh this is going to be fun!", his face showed true fear which I thought was absolutely amazing! I realized broke my scalpel and go back and look at my options of toys. I finally decide on a very sharp butchers knife, though I won't end his quickly. I smile walking back over to him clenching it in my hand. "Well if you won't talk-I guess the blades will~".

I slash at his ankles shoulders and chest, of course careful not to cut to deep. I didn't want him to die-not yet. His face reminded me of Matt's which made this all the funner! Though I'm leaning towards the 'Tord left me alone and now I'm slowly dying without his sweet smile' side. He is almost covered in blood at this point-on the line of life and death, I smile widely as he asks one request. "He did tell us where some bases are...", Jacob says smiling. I nod and let him say his request, "What-what did you do to Tord?". I smile as I set down the knife and go for a gun, "Love him unconditionally~", he jolts his head up in shock as I fire the bullet. "Better?", I smile, "Will be when I find him~", Jacob gives me a nervous smile. "Don't worry I'll do my other duties-but I WILL find him!~", the thought of Tord made my heart race and my face heat up. "Get someone to clean this up please.", I exit the room and head towards my bathroom-I didn't want blood all over me today. I take my shower changing back into my uniform-a clean one. The

I walk over to Tords old room seeing one of his backup hoodies, I pick it up and hold it tightly. "Where are you Little Red...", I hold it closer to me remembering his sweet and gentle voice-his oh so lovely eyes before he had a visor. His sleek and slim bo-I smack myself. "I will find you...no matter what~", I go back to the room with Tordys hoodie waiting for my lunch to arrive. In the meantime, those woods can't check themselves.