Tired.

{N/A No POV}

Tord would gasp as he quickly forced himself to sit up, his eyes scanning the room. Where was he? He wasn't at Matt's-his eyes would give a slight flicker turning everything a tint of green before going back to normal. He'd place his hand on his face finding a somewhat bulkier pair of visors, he was confused. Very very confused.

His eyes would scan the room, there was a lot of blue in here, and checkered patterns of course, though the area was unfamiliar it was very comforting. It was... homey in a sense. Which was weird since he had no memory of being here, maybe it was what had been going on in the other room he was in. Another dream? He'd tilt his head slightly seeing bits and pieces of things he could remember, if he could remember. All he knew was that, broken glass wasn't a common thing in this room-just a gut feeling he supposed.

A door would creak to his left making his head spin quickly towards the door, it was Tom. Fear. He was scared, so so scared, he'd jump out of the bed only for the oddly enough calm man to raise his hands. "Tord...", was all he would whisper out making his nerves calm slightly, "It's ok.", the tone was soft, smooth, comforting. Tord didn't like it. "No-no it's not I'm here with!...", his voice would erupt before quickly dying down. He started to remember, remember how everything went down in a sense, his breathing which had previously been heavy immediately returned to normal.

"Tom..?", was all he could croak out in that moment as everything blurred in and out of itself, how everything merged together creating a-a timeline of sorts. "Yeah it's Tom..", the man dressed in all blue would start to slowly step forward careful with every movement he made. Tord was startled. He didn't want to see him like that anymore. Never again. He made sure he was careful, just for him. Tord would stiffen making Tom stop right in his tracks, "Hey hey... it's ok Red-I'm here...", the nickname would fall from his lips so easily. It sounded sweet to the other, the sense of comfort filling his senses once more. He was ok. He was going to be ok.

His limbs would loosen taking his own steps to the (by unfair circumstances) taller man, his eyes staying to the others chest. He'd burry his face into it looking for the familiar feeling once again, he was safe right? Tom would immediately wrap his arms around the other feeling a wave of relief. He was in his arms again, everything was going to be ok.

It will be.

Right now however, a lot of things weren't ok, for example Jay was... dead. Tord still didn't remember Tom. And Ja-... he is taking it hard. To hard. He really did love her.

But with time things would be ok, just a lot of time. Tord would remember eventually and Tom would just continue being a leader. Like he was supposed to be. Tom and Tord would eventually be happy and cheesy and that's that. Jacob would move on, probably get with Charlotte. Only time will tell-but I don't wanna talk about that time. I want to move on and form new projects which are already in the works, I want to complete them and do things I throughly enjoy.

Sure this is like 100 years late but honestly I don't thing I could post any of those projects without properly ending this one since I used to have a shred of liking to it. Sure this isn't the ending I initially thought the book would have but-it's what I'm giving because I have no care for it. I honestly wish I wrote this a lot better to, like the reason Tord left. I hate my reasoning now-I would have rather preferred something like seeing Edd and Matt in a battle and crap like that.

Wish I used characters more-like Edd! He kind of disappeared-and Matt was really out of character even for Mattsworld.

But nows not time to look back at all the things I could've done better-I just wanted to discontinue this book and not give a speech about it but apparently I am incapable of doing so-oh well.

This is the end, thanks for reading I guess. Peace out bros-hope you check out other works I might release.