Introduction, Info, & Acknowledgements

🔺🎵•~•~•~•~•~•~•🎵🔹

"Peace never lasts forever, Square. And it would've been pathetic of you if you believed otherwise."

This tale follows the popular teenager Cyan Beat, along with his best friends Equilia, Verdan, and Ferris, the heroes of Paradise. Last year had been extremely chaotic, and they wanted nothing more than a nice peaceful year of rest with their other trio of friends, Kinn, Blixer, and Luna.

But after Cyan's good friend Blixer suddenly disappears, a Corrupted man who calls himself "Fresh" appears out of nowhere and wreaks havoc in Paradise. It's up to the Pure friends to stop him — but when one of them succumbs to the enemy side, their real job is to get him back — before it's too late.

🔺🎵•~•~•~•~•~•~•🎵🔹

Oh look, I'm finally writing a JSAB story. :D

So yeah! If you didn't know already, in this book, your choices impact the story. Work together with other readers to make sure you choose the right decisions, and if you're lucky, you'll get the good ending!

Yep, that's right. There will be multiple endings to this book. There will be one True Ending, and maybe a couple of other endings as well. >:3

If y'all got one ending, and it's not the True Ending, don't worry, I'll make a separate book on the True Ending. Another version of this book would be available on JSAB Amino as well! Make sure to check it out cuz I won't be posting this book anywhere else other than here and Amino. I can't put this on Tumblr since I don't have the app, and I'm not allowed to download it yet. ^^

My updates in both websites will be in the same date as to not cause confusion or spoilers.

My current JSAB Amino username: 🔺🎵Tetra the Blue Square🎵🔺

🔺🎵•~•~•~•~•~•~•🎵🔹

Alrighty so here's some important info
🔹Decision-voting would only take 5 days. I would need at least 3 -4 votes (depending on how much choices there will be). Only one vote per person and comment on the paragraph with the choice please!

🔹Please be patient! Sometimes, choices that you guys most voted aren't the ones that follow the True Ending. So, if it doesn't follow the TE plot, it might take time, usually more than a week since I need to juggle this with school.

🔹If you comment "No" on a Yes choice, it will still be counted as a "Yes," and vice versa.

🔹Not all chapters will have decisions! That's just gonna be too repetitive and boring.

🔹Also: Choices won't apply for the Quartet only. Sometimes, you get to choose the choices of the side characters as well!

🔹Actions with underline means risky actions, which may either bore fruit to unbelievable success or horrible failure. And they both impact the story, AND other characters at some points, heavily.

So, choose wisely, friends!

🔺🎵•~•~•~•~•~•~•🎵🔹

Huge, special thanks to DJG3N6, Jun_who_can_actually_draw_for_sh1t, for supporting + inspiring me on writing this book! Her art is amazing and her writing skills are crazy good, so go follow her (on Tumblr and JSAB Amino as well) and read her stories!

Special thanks to my JSAB Amino friends in the Pink Roses Group for motivating me and helping me out as well!

🔹Jun
🔹Coral (William Afton)
🔹Chibi (FancyToon)
🔹Soul (Shaped Soul/Deka)
🔹SB (Sad Boi)
🔹Jojo (Jojo the Bizarre)

The concept of the plot is inspired by Frost Animates and this particular video of theirs!

Now get ready for the prologue! >:3

~Flurry away!